One day and night before 2nd cruise

IamAlyce

My daughter and I are looking to stay one night in between cruises in the Port Canaveral area. Since we will disembark fairly early, we hope to spend the day at the beach so were looking for a hotel that we could at least drop our bags off, change into our suits and walk to a beach closeby until our room becomes ready. Would appreciate some good suggestions on where we can get a decent hotel that would fit the above description. Does not have to be fancy but safe and clean. Would be helpful if it has a decent restaurant or is within walking distance of one. I usually stay in Marriotts for work but wasn't sure if the ones in this area fit the bill.

Thanks for the help.

We liked the Doubletree right on the beach. The restaurant on the first floor was good enough for breakfast and I think they are open into the evening. There are a few others within walking distance. I don't think any of the hotels in Cocoa Beach are fancy.

We have stayed at both the La Quinta (on the beach) and the Best Western (a two minute walk to the beach) Both were decent. I felt they were clean, and safe. The staff at both were very nice, and both had decent free breakfast. Both are located right by the Cocoa Beach pier which offers two restaurants, and two bars.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app