can anyone help me set my count down clock up again?

Pam, I know you have a lot of days on that clock now, but it is still better than seeing those "negative" days on your old clock since our last Grandeur cruise! :( I am still having post-cruise depression! I am focusing on next year's cruises though and my week at Disney over Easter, but I'd sure love to be on Grandeur right now! We miss you guys at Dinner every night! Tell David hi!

Hey Bonnie!

I am finding you on threads all over the place! Are you in the mood for some water or tea down your shoulder? I know I miss it!!

I cant believe we are taking all these kids with us this time, sure wont be a romantic getaway like last time! I am almost afraid to ask my son, Richie if he & a friend, want to go, I have a feeling that Richie wouldnt enjoy it like we do & wouldnt want to have to wear dress pants to go to the dining room etc.. & he is very vocal about things he doesnt like, I dont know if I could deal with it all week! He will be 21 then & I know he would want to drink everything! I cant even imagine what the sea pass bill will be!

I know that sounds bad but I guess I will have to ask him. It doesnt seem fair to take

David's kids & not mine!

Well have a nice weekend!

Pam, you should offer to bring your Son and a friend along if they want to go, but let them eat their meals in the Windjammer! Then he doesn't have to worry about the "dressing up" issue at all! And you won't have to worry about him griping with you the whole week about it! You know, in all my cruises, I've never eaten Dinner in the Windjammer but on our last Bermuda cruise Tom and I went to the Windjammer for a second dessert after one of our Dinners in the main Dining Room and we were very impressed with the ambience in the Windjammer at night! It was very quiet and laid-back but they were serving pretty much the same food that we had in the main Dining Room. The tables had tablecloths and the whole atmosphere was very different from breakfast or lunch in the Windjammer. It made me think I may want to actually have Dinner in there sometime! It wasn't very full at all. There were plenty of nice tables right by the windows. I was impressed! I had no idea how nice it was in the Windjammer in the evening till I saw it with my own eyes!

Hi Robin,

Yes I remember chatting with you! Our cruise was awesome! so good we have booked the same cruise for next july!! We ended up having an aft balcony which was great, I was out on it quite a bit! once in Bermuda we rented a moped 7 spent almost all of our time at the south shore beaches, they were beautiful!

We had a lot of fun on the ship, especially with Bonnie & Tom ( theres a long story behind our meeting here on cruise critic!) anyway I think we hit it off really well & enjoyed dinner with them every night.

The shows on the ship were very good & also the different games were very funny! All in all we had the best time & cant wait to go back!

Bonnie,

I will ask Richie if he wants to go & if he does i hope he doent back out at the last minute ! Anyway we have never eaten dinner in the Windjammer either, I have wondered how it would be. My guess is most of our kids will eat in the solarium! or room service they seemed to liked the idea of 24 hour a day room service!

Speaking of desserts I could use a second dessert right now! where is Tamas or silvia ? I want to order!!!

Archived