Live from Freedom 2.0!

Sarah@Sea

Just finished a Guy's Burger for lunch and going to head down to my cabin. Had AC issues at hotel last night, but I survived. Left hotel at 11:45ish on shuttle and was in line at Port Everglades at 12:05, lines went quickly was in zone 13 and on board at 1:00. Went to GS to ask about cabin closer to elevator and was told none avail at this time and possibly not later, I won't ask again..I'll be ok. Btw to whomever asked about the ramp to get on board...there was a very steep ramp from port building up to ship, never experience such a ramp on any other cruise on any other line, having to pull my carry-on wore me out and I had to stop half-way and rest. I plan in taking a lot of pictures but not sure anything will be uploaded before I get home. Key West tomorrow so I can update about first night!

Sorry to hear you couldn't move cabins, but happy to hear you won't let it ruin your cruise! Looking forward to hearing more!

P.S. is the Tandoori station gone as rumored?

I'm a few cabins from the bridge, looking at them get ready for sail away from my balcony, I told my mom I'll be BFF with Captain and CD by the end of the cruise, and she replied "uh oh there's a way to get them to move your cabin."...LOL

I didn't explore Lido too much as for food options, busy with people but I'll check on Tandori, I know I saw Mogolian wok listed in fun times

Hope you have a wonderful cruise! I'm curious what hotel you stayed at that had A/C issues. I'm excited to have someone finally provide some details about Freedom's 2.0! Thank you for doing that, Sarah. Looking forward to your photos.

Edited by winddawn

Hope you get moved. Love your review on the Freedom. I too am waiting to read your review and we may book for the Fall. The Freedom pre update was one of my Favorite ships.

if you have the American Table..I hope you post your feelings about that. Pro and con.

Just have a wonderful cruise.

Excited to hear that you are posting on this sailing. My son and grandson are also on the ship so I'll get info from you on what the ship has to offer and pics on what the redo has done for it. Look forward to your posts.

Sharon I

Sarah@ Sea. Thank you for the posts and I hope you all have an awesome cruise! Last year my wife and I were in an Empress Balcony on the Freedom, about 3 rooms from the bridge and we enjoyed watching those guys. We'd waive at the Captain and crew, they'd waive back and make signs, kinda cool.

We leave June 1 on the Freedom and can't hardly wait.:):)

Just finished a Guy's Burger for lunch and going to head down to my cabin. Had AC issues at hotel last night, but I survived. Left hotel at 11:45ish on shuttle and was in line at Port Everglades at 12:05, lines went quickly was in zone 13 and on board at 1:00. Went to GS to ask about cabin closer to elevator and was told none avail at this time and possibly not later, I won't ask again..I'll be ok. Btw to whomever asked about the ramp to get on board...there was a very steep ramp from port building up to ship, never experience such a ramp on any other cruise on any other line, having to pull my carry-on wore me out and I had to stop half-way and rest. I plan in taking a lot of pictures but not sure anything will be uploaded before I get home. Key West tomorrow so I can update about first night!

Enjoy your cruise. Can't wait for the review and pics. :D:D:D