Fantasy and Little Stirrup Cay

amy_94

For 2014 and early 2015 The Fantasy will be going to Little Stirrup Cay. There are no listings of it going there for the summer of 2015. Do you think Carnival will add it or is it no longer a port the Fantasy stops at?

I'm just wondering if the fantasy, that there's enough to do for 7 days and how the food is ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you been on other fantasy class ships then she is the same. She is my favorite ship. I like her decor and staff. I may be biased but i like all the food except the lasagna in the mdr. Lol nasty. I dont do shows but my parents loved them. She had a great cd also but she retired so this will be my first cruise on her without Risa as the cruise director. I can always find something to do on her. I would do 7 sea days if possible. She wont have everything that sunshine or breeze has but i am sure you can find something to do during your 7'days.

We've been only on the Breeze, going on the Valor and I've been on the Conquest. So just wondering what the Fantasy classes are like, I know they won't have as many options like the larger ships. One nice thing would be lesser crowds.

For 2014 and early 2015 The Fantasy will be going to Little Stirrup Cay. There are no listings of it going there for the summer of 2015. Do you think Carnival will add it or is it no longer a port the Fantasy stops at?

Carnival's schedule with Little Stirrup Cay is dependent on Royal Caribbean's and Celebrity's schedules. It is one of RCCL's private islands, called Coco Cay, so they have first rights. It's possible RCCL just hasn't given it up yet for those later dates.

Just wondering if you've sailed fantasy before? Sorry it doesn't answer your question.

I have never sailed Fantasy. We are looking at either Fantasy or Fascination for our very first cruise next summer.

Just came back from Little Stirrup Cay on Fantasy. We had a wonderful time. It was my second trip there. Back in October I went there on Fascination. I hope they keep it on Fantasy's itineraries.

"Hijack alert" Nancy i am so looking for a review from you. Though understand the circumstances that may cause you not to want to do one. I just love your,reviews. Hope all went well with your ceremony at sea. Prayers still for you and your family.

"Hijack alert" Nancy i am so looking for a review from you. Though understand the circumstances that may cause you not to want to do one. I just love your,reviews. Hope all went well with your ceremony at sea. Prayers still for you and your family.

Thank you. Still debating on writing one or not. Not sure how interested folks would be in a 4th review on Fantasy for me. LOL. Ceremony at sea was beautiful. Maybe I will just review that part. Hmmm

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread on LSC. ;)

Barefoot Beach, by the way, on LSC is absolutely stunning.