Fewer than 20 days!

chef2die4

Leaving on the Solstice two weeks from Friday!

I refuse to read the complaint threads! We are going to enjoy 7 days of not cooking or cleaning up the kitchen, somebody else making the bed and cleaning the bathroom, and sightseeing in places we have never been!

If the eggs are overcooked, well, I didn't have to cook them. :DIf the drinks are slow, well, I didn't have to make them, and I don't have to wash the glasses.:D

If the music is too loud, well, another drink might make me not care...:D

If the brunch is gone, well, it's our first cruise, so we don't know what we are missing.

If the drink packages are different, well, see above.

If the elite perks are not what they used to be, see the note about the first cruise!

I can't breathe--too excited!!!! :D:D

I refuse to read the complaint threads! We are going to enjoy 7 days of not cooking or cleaning up the kitchen, somebody else making the bed and cleaning the bathroom, and sightseeing in places we have never been!

If the eggs are overcooked, well, I didn't have to cook them. :DIf the drinks are slow, well, I didn't have to make them, and I don't have to wash the glasses.:D

If the brunch is gone, well, it's our first cruise, so we don't know what we are missing.

If the elite perks are not what they used to be, see the note about the first cruise!

Now that's the spirit! It's getting pretty boring reading all these negative threads on the boards.

First cruise is so exciting. I can still remember my first glimpse of the ship and thinking .......that's where I'm going.

Hope your trip is fantastic and I'm sure with your outlook it will be. Enjoy!!!

You all have the right attitude. Little things might go wrong, but if you don't sweat the small stuff, you will have an absolutely wonderful cruise. I hope you all come back after your cruises and let us know what you think.

Not all experienced cruises are flawed by memories and expectations; many of us don't sit around complaining about what was or what could have been, we just love cruising for cruising's sake.

It is 1041am in St Petersburg Fl. We are waiting until 1115 to drive to the Tampa airport for our overseas flight to Venice. The anticipation for this one has been brewing for many days. I agree with everything you said. CAN'T WAIT TO BOARD THE EQUINOX TOMORROW. I'm not even stressing about arriving the day of boarding (we never do it). Have a great cruise..:cool:

Great attitude.....agree with you......enjoy every minute of your cruise:D

First cruise is so exciting. I can still remember my first glimpse of the ship and thinking .......that's where I'm going.

I still get that feeling now and I'm counting down to cruise no 10. Hope it never goes away :D

Thank you for you positive and uplifting outlook. After reading the latest Comments about what's wrong with X, it was a joy to read your post. We leave in 11 weeks, and unless I am in dire need of some info, I am steering clear of these boards, and going to try to see the glass half full as opposed to half empty.:)

Will be on the Alaskan cruise with you. will be our first cruise in 24 years looking forward to no cleaning no laundry no cooking so whatever happen on the ship will be enjoyed even if it is just vegging out on the balcony:):)