St. Lucia Wonders of Nature

My husband and I are going on the Jewel in September out of San Juan. Has anyone gone on the St. Lucia Wonders of Nature tour recently? I have found three different descriptions of it and wondered which is most accurate. First, is the nature walk a "gentle incline" or does one need to climb a series of steps? Second, is there a visit to the replica of a home? Third, do you go through the drive-through volcano? And, isthere still a cassava making demonstration? Any and all information would be enormously appreciated!

Thanks, in advance, for your help. :)

Caren

I wish I could help you in that area, but I cannot.

I just hope you have a great time visiting, St. Lucia. I have been able to go there twice, and if I could, I would cruise there "every" year. I have been to many ports/islands in my 25 years of cruising, and I fell in love with St. Lucia.:)

You might want to try this on the "Ports of Call" boards, but I'm aware that those are slow sometimes.

I don't book anything through the ship in St Lucia. I go look for Spencer Ambrose's tours instead. .02 :)

Thanks! We, too, have visited previously and wanted to try something new. Thank, you, also, Darkwolfe for your suggestion. I appreciate the help.

You're welcome. I'm rather fond of that island myself and so far, I haven't seen anything to beat Spencer's tours.

Have fun! :D