Water and soda

renza

Does the water have to be wrapped new to get it on board? Or can u take individual plastic bottles on? And how much soda per room can you bring on? Thank you all

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does the water have to be wrapped new to get it on board? Or can u take individual plastic bottles on? And how much soda per room can you bring on? Thank you all

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On embarkation day it does have to be sealed still. I don't know how much attention they pay to sealed or not on port days. They want them sealed to make sure you aren't sneaking in booze, like there's no other way to do that. :D But for the most part they will make you toss out any open pop or water bottles. That they can see.

I think they say a case per person, but you can bring more on in each port.

When you bring the water and soda on -must you bring it in your carry-on luggage or can you drop it at the port and have them bring it on with your luggage

It must be in your carry on luggage.

Bob

When you bring the water and soda on -must you bring it in your carry-on luggage or can you drop it at the port and have them bring it on with your luggage

It's not luggage unless you plan on sticking tags on it. Never seen that. Best to just carry it on. If you are concerned about weight there are some cheap carts/carriers on the market.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

It must be in your carry on luggage.

Bob

This is a bit misleading . You dont have to actually have the sodas and water IN a carry on . We put ours on top of our rolling carry on's and just roll it in .

P.S. Not to say it might easier for you to have it in a carry on . :)

This is a bit misleading . You dont have to actually have the sodas and water IN a carry on . We put ours on top of our rolling carry on's and just roll it in .

P.S. Not to say it might easier for you to have it in a carry on . :)

Same here, remember your room won't be ready till about 1:30 to drop anything off. I prefer to "roll" it around rather than carry it. Have a great cruise.