Seattle Town Car Inc. DBA Sabra Limo (Seattle, WA)

Oma24boys

Has anyone used Seattle Town Car Inc. DBA Sabra Limo? There are 6 travelers needing to get from airport to Moore Hotel downtown and they have quoted a good price over having to use 3 taxis. Any input would be appreciated. :)

Never heard of them but there are tons of car services in Seattle and King County. What's the good rate?

Two taxis should work. flatrateforhire.com or eastsideforhire.com charges $29 per taxi for the SeaTac-downtown run.

Already There gets rave reviews on this forum. Or call Stila Towncar... they have the airport contract and have vehicles of various sizes in the garage at all times. The sign at their kiosk says $45 to downtown. ... maybe its only for 2 passengers but it's worth a call.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

..I read on Yelp that Stila did not get very good reviews. From Sabra Limo the SUV quote was $106 including the tip. I thought that was a fair price for 6 people. I have been going crazy researching transportation!

Edited by Oma24boys

..I read on Yelp that Stila did not get very good reviews. From Sabra Limo the SUV quote was $106 including the tip. I thought that was a fair price for 6 people. I have been going crazy researching transportation!

Be sure you aren't "overthinking" the 20 minute ride. :)

it's a 30 minute car ride .... how bad can it be??? I can see stressing about getting TO the airport to catch a flight, but not to the hotel.

I'd go with Already There unless they're price is outrageous. The reports here are stellar.

Did you use the search feature on this forum to find posts about Sabra?

Good luck !

it's a 30 minute car ride .... how bad can it be??? I can see stressing about getting TO the airport to catch a flight, but not to the hotel.

I'd go with Already There unless they're price is outrageous. The reports here are stellar.

Did you use the search feature on this forum to find posts about Sabra?

Good luck !

It's not the time it's the cost. :rolleyes: And the last posts on Sabra are from 2011...

Edited by Oma24boys