Hotel with Free Shuttle to FLL Airport, Downtown and Cruise Terminal

lifeasme123

Thanks for the advice from everyone! I have called each hotel and got the information I need. Now I found out 4 more family/friends are coming along. I thought about the Hampton Inn /Las Olas but the distance to walk may be much for some - most are over 50. Plus your comment about not walking after dark raises concern for me. We have 4 generatons on this cruise....

Then Hampton Inn is not for you, but Riverside Hotel is perfect, the only hotel in the middle of the Las Olas district...and it's an interesting historic hotel.

• 2 months later...
Try booking through value trips for the Hyatt Place on 10th. They have rooms wih double beds plus a hide a bed couch, could then do just two rooms as long as everyone likes each other! Breakfast was fairly decent as well. They have a shuttle to the hotel from the airport and are within walking distance to the water taxi. We had four of us in a taxi along with luggage for the trip to the port, cost with tip was around $15 or so! Best part was it was a quick walk to Total Wine. I will be back here in October with my DD as we are flying into FLL for our NCL Getaway cruise out of Miami.

snow bunny

Which is the nearest walking distance water taxi stop from the Hyatt Place on 10th?