4 Night Cruises

MILEMRKR63

Do these 4 night cruises tend to be more wild? I am sailing on the Inspiration on 8/25 with 6 friends and we are hoping that the crowd on board will be ready to have a blast on this weekend cruise to Cozumel.

Since this is my first shorter cruise, what can I expect other than having a blast and an awesome cruise on Carnival.

Thanks in advnave for replies.

Just came back from the Inspiration 4-night cruise Monday morning. The lounges were pretty wild at night -- good rock-and-roll band playing in one of the lounges. The sail-away-from-Cozumel party at midnight was a lot of fun, too, with a good band playing and people dancing. I don't think you'll have much trouble finding something to do.

Did a 4dayer last December and things in the disco/lido deck got pretty wild after midnight. Im sure you wont have any problems having a good time. Make sure to report back and let us know how it all went.Plus you are going to Cozumel..you are insuring yourself a wild 4days!!

We went on the 4 night Fascination in mid June and had a blast. Lots of high school graduates, families, singles, and family renunions.

We didn't see any loud or rowdy partiers at all. We had a lot of fun and were usually in bed by midnight. Don't get me wrong, people party but it wasn't out of control.

Do these 4 night cruises tend to be more wild? I am sailing on the Inspiration on 8/25 with 6 friends and we are hoping that the crowd on board will be ready to have a blast on this weekend cruise to Cozumel.

Since this is my first shorter cruise, what can I expect other than having a blast and an awesome cruise on Carnival.

Thanks in advnave for replies.

I was on a 4 night that was no wilder than a 5 or 7 night. I was on another 4 night (RCCL, not Carnival btw) that was a non-stop wild party. I think it depends more on the time of year.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun.

What I've found out (and so have other cruisers in my family) is that there is a difference in the crowd on 3-4 day cruises versus 7 day cruises. They are a little wilder and seem to eat more at dinner (just ask your server - one of mine had outrageous anecdotes about working 3 day cruises and having huge orders.)

Archived