second city showing, only offering 630 slot for reservation?

OK, so its true you can reserve earlier now. I am going on the july 13th cruise on Breakaway, and I tried to book sec on city and rock of ages shows. I had no problem with ROA but with second city they are only offering 630. Now I know they have later times, so my question is do you not need a reservation for the later showings?

OK, so its true you can reserve earlier now. I am going on the july 13th cruise on Breakaway, and I tried to book sec on city and rock of ages shows. I had no problem with ROA but with second city they are only offering 630. Now I know they have later times, so my question is do you not need a reservation for the later showings?

Are you sure they have a second show that night? Some nights there's just one show. But if there are two, it's possible that the pre-book reservations (about 1/3) are already taken. Check again as soon as you get on the ship.

You should go check again. I sailed on The Breakaway last week & there were various days & times for 2nd City. I saw a 11pm show!

I am going on july 6th and they only offered second city at 6 30. I was wondering the same thing

which date are you looking to book? If I recall, there was one night that there was only one night available so I have an 11:15 confirmed reservation for the Friday show. I'm in the Haven, so I had the benefit of the 55 day window and booked the first day (I'm of the mindset that it's easier to book and cancel then to try to book and be disappointed)

I checked thinking it was just me so I checked each day and only 630 was offered for each day, I know they have the late seating too, so this is weird.

The NCL website can be a bit glitchy. I only booked my cruise 3 weeks before my mother's day sailing and I was happy they had the times I wanted still available for all of us.

There were two days that I know of the site was having problems- people in my roll call had the same issue.

Try refreshing the days- sometimes for example you click on Monday and then go check Tuesday shows after- Monday shows are what are still appearing. After I refreshed or logged off and then back on it helped.

I checked thinking it was just me so I checked each day and only 630 was offered for each day, I know they have the late seating too, so this is weird.

If there is a later show and it is fully booked, would it show up as "full?" Maybe it just doesn't show up at all.

You have to have a reservation for the entertainment?:confused:

You have to have a reservation for the entertainment?:confused:

yes including the shows in the theater. they do it for crowd control as the theater is small and only holds a certain amount of people