Where willl the Miracle be NOV./Dec. 2015?

I am interested in the Miracles Mazatlan stop. And I see a Jan.2016, buy nothing anywhere for Nov. and Dec. 2015. Does anyone know where she will be or whats going on? Thanks in advance. :)

Hawaii for part of the time.

There is definitely something up with the Miracle. I tried running an open search just with Miracle and March 2015 through September 2015, and it didn't have itineraries for every week.

It was one week on and one week off. I thought I would see Hawaii or Alaska, but nothing. Plus their website is having issues with room identification. Some of the room numbers on the drop down don't even match the boat map per forward, mid or aft. :confused:

Most likely going to tampa to replace the legend. As legend will be doing australia then alaska

Nope, Miracle is staying on the west coast doing 7 day Mexican Rivera cruises year round with a few different Itens. Some will be two days in PV and one day in Cabo, some will be two days in Cabo and one day in PV and some will have PV, Cabo and Mazatlan. It will also do the Hawaii route I think 3 times a year.

Legend will do the Alaska route for the summer and then back to Australia.

Yeah, somethings up. I too am sure it will be ironed out soon. I cannot even find my upcoming 11/29 cruise, or the 11/22. Thinking of changing to the 11/15 as it is up and showing the Mazatlan stop. Our 2 day cabo on 11/29 was changed to the overnight in PV and a shorter cabo day.:confused:

• 2 weeks later...