Adriatic Explorer weather forecast..

Looking at the long range weather forecast for the first week in June and it gives torrential rain on one day yet an hour down the coast blazing sunshine!

Is this typical of the area?

Strolling around the Prom deck in my Speedo thong whilst sporting a half furled umbrella is a look i'll be trying to avoid!;)

Looking at the long range weather forecast for the first week in June and it gives torrential rain on one day yet an hour down the coast blazing sunshine!

Strolling around the Prom deck in my Speedo thong whilst sporting a half furled umbrella is a look i'll be trying to avoid!;)

:D Tarquin.

I don't know about the weather but you made laugh.

We were there the first week in June 2 years ago and had heavy rain in Venice for part of the day. The rest of the week was glorious. I hope you are lucky.

just arrived back tonight from the Adriatic Explorer..A roaster of a week

Welcome back Jim,

I've been away during the week so it seems as if my last post was saying goodbye!;):)

Pleased it's all going well Linda.

Hope you and Gwen had a fabulous week its one of my favourite cruise. Itineries. Hope to return one day maybe next year on celebration. We are off to your favourite hotel a week tomorrow so will have a cocktail for you.

Hope you and Gwen had a fabulous week its one of my favourite cruise. Itineries. Hope to return one day maybe next year on celebration. We are off to your favourite hotel a week tomorrow so will have a cocktail for you.

Hi Shirley,

Geez,you okay?

Was going to start on knew thread to ask about you as you have been posted missing for ages.Good to see you back

We had a great time Shirley,thanks

Have great time at our favourite hotel,we were their just back in March.Unfortunately that might well be our last time for this year

when are you on board, we sail on friday 30th.flying from glasgow

Hi Shirley,

Geez,you okay?

Was going to start on knew thread to ask about you as you have been posted missing for ages.Good to see you back

We had a great time Shirley,thanks

Have great time at our favourite hotel,we were their just back in March.Unfortunately that might well be our last time for this year

Hi Jim yes I am fine I look in from time to time but I spend more time on the Thomson cruise unofficial forum on fb in fact a lot from here are on there you should pop in on there and say hello. Its just that I haven't got a cruise booked yet only land holidays but may try to get a last minute in august. Take care and get the washing done

just arrived back tonight from the Adriatic Explorer..A roaster of a week

Hi jim glad you had a good week ,we were lucky as well we found that koper was dull but as the week went on it was getting warmer and by the time we got to Koter it was roasting . Did you like the comedian , i thought he as great .

:cool:

Hi Jim yes I am fine I look in from time to time but I spend more time on the Thomson cruise unofficial forum on fb in fact a lot from here are on there you should pop in on there and say hello. Its just that I haven't got a cruise booked yet only land holidays but may try to get a last minute in august. Take care and get the washing done

Might give it a go sometime Shirley

Washing done?Its done,dried,ironed and put away until till September when it`ll start all over again.

Hi jim glad you had a good week ,we were lucky as well we found that koper was dull but as the week went on it was getting warmer and by the time we got to Koter it was roasting . Did you like the comedian , i thought he as great .

:cool:

Hi hall4me

Weather was similar for us,Koper dull but warm then after it was great culminating in a a toaster in Koter

Not sure if it was the same comedian Les Bryan?Thought he was poor TBH

• 2 weeks later...

We needn't have worried. Up til 2 days before we were promised thunderstorms on a couple of days. Glorious sunshine everyday with just half a dozen drops of the wet stuff as we left Venice!

Bring back Michael Fish!:D