Is NCL getting rid of the concierge

Sam The Cat

On my South American Cruise I booked an excursion to Antarctica which came with a red parka instead of me having to go down and pick it up she asked me the size it was waiting in my state room hanging in the closet

Please do tell a lot more about this Antartica trip, as we'll be doing the Sun South America thing, which might be related to he one you did back then and if there is a chance of going there... well.... :)

Please do tell a lot more about this Antartica trip, as we'll be doing the Sun South America thing, which might be related to he one you did back then and if there is a chance of going there... well.... :)

My favorite ship, the Sun and my favorite cruise to date, the South American itinerary.

Our cruise began in Santiago and ended in Buenos Aires. It had always been a goal of mine to visit all seven continents and all 50 states, which I am still working on. So when my cousin, who is also my TA, suggested our joining her and a friend on this cruise, I immediately agreed.

I booked the Antarctic landing excursion, even though the price was really expensive, I figured this was my best opportunity to visit there. The morning of the excursion we had our fingers crossed, as we were told this excursion actually happens about 50% of the time. We were lucky as the weather cooperated and I spent a wonderful day. This was not the only thing that made this ccruise so special. Cruising the Chilean fjords was wonderful as well as the Argentine ports that I loved. I loved Montevideo as I visited a quaint art gallery and bought a few pieces to have shipped home. In Buenos Aires we did the excursion where you leave the ship and you go to

An Estansia (ranch), where there was horseback riding, a wonderful meal and a very good performance of music and dancing. Then they transport you to the airport

One thing that's very strange about this trip is you leave from a warm weather Port travel down around the Horn where it's very cold and end in another warm weather port.

I love longer cruises and this one was just perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DMH15