Separate SeaPass Account for Teenager

Has anyone experience with setting up separate SeaPass accounts for the occupants of the same room? I'd like to set my 19 year old up with his own account, he can spend his $$$ as fast or slow as he wants up to the limit on his account (I'll be salting it liberally as this is a celebration of high school graduation right before college starts). It's not that he's completely unreliable, he's just 19 and got things on this mind other than common sense sometimes (if you know what I mean), but what if he lost the card...anyway, I'd be more comfortable with some kind of limit just in case things did go south.

Now my account....;) ...wish AX would stop increasing my limit (they just doubled it), they must have heard I'm going on a cruise...:D...and have to cover my bar bill.

You should be able to set up a separate account and could still have it go to your credit card. The downside of a cash account is having to visit the Purser's desk where you could encounter a line at the end of the cruise. You should be able to access the account on your stateroom TV.

Archived