NCL Jade food

CruisingGs

May be a strange request, but does anyone happen to have pictures of the food or menu from sailing on the Jade?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Try doing a google search. All the menus are the same fleetwide.

Look on the roll call for tge jade sailing on January 7 (or so)2014 out of Rome. The guy that arranged the CC party and the roll call has links to his huge personal blog. He took photos of everything including food, staff, couches, himself, and on and on.

Can't remember his name. Began with an H, and he was a German fellow of Asian desent. Go to the roll call, he's all over it.

Look on the roll call for tge jade sailing on January 7 (or so)2014 out of Rome. The guy that arranged the CC party and the roll call has links to his huge personal blog. He took photos of everything including food, staff, couches, himself, and on and on.

Can't remember his name. Began with an H, and he was a German fellow of Asian desent. Go to the roll call, he's all over it.

Heinblod - if not that, something very similar anyway.

Try doing a google search. All the menus are the same fleetwide.

Acually they are in process of rolling out the new MDR dinner menus on older ships too - finally - so at the moment the situation can vary. I'll see if Jade has new menus on Saturday next week.

Yes, please let me know how your food is on the cruise :) thank you so much!

How the food is is very subjective, I don't remember ever getting something I'd call bad on NCL ships (from old or new menus). Some dishes I don't like but that doesn't mean that they'd be bad. :D

But yes, I'll come back to tell if the new menus are already there. :)

Edited by Demonyte

How the food is is very subjective, I don't remember ever getting something I'd call bad on NCL ships (from old or new menus). Some dishes I don't like but that doesn't mean that they'd be bad. :D

But yes, I'll come back to tell if the new menus are already there. :)

Agreed, food is very subjective. But it was the low point on our 21 day Jade cruise in January 2014. Both MDR and buffets were mediocre to average at best. However, Cagney's (the only speciality restaurant we went - twice! ) was exceptional.

Not a problem for us. We had marvelous lunches in the ports all over the Mediterranean!

My DH and I really enjoyed all the food we were served on the Jade!!!! We had zero complaints!! The only specialty restaurants that we tried were Moderno and Cagneys and they were both excellent! The service is second to none and every aspect of our time on the Jade was over the top fantastic!! We hope to sail on her again in 2015 in the Med.:)