Internet on the Dream?

lara68

We are getting ready for our first Disney Cruise, we are so excited to be taking our 6 year old grandson. We have sailed often but on Celebrity. Our daughter wants to hear about every minute while we are gone! Does Disney have an internet package? If so, can it be used in your cabin with your Kindle etc?

Another silly question: in preparation for packing, does Disney give each cabin a tote bag?

thanks!!

There is internet (wifi) on board the Dream that is available for a fee. Be aware that it is very expensive and you most likely will not want to be using it just to play games.

If you have sailed DCL before you will get a tote bag in your stateroom. If it is your first DCL sailing you won't.

If you are a returning cruiser, there will be one tote bag in the cabin, not more than one.

I bought the $40 internet package in April and thought it was great! I was on a 5 day cruise and used it to keep up with my parents at home. The first day, we used Facetime Audio (which uses wifi instead of phone service) to talk to them. The next day we tried FaceTime Video and it worked great! Every day after that, we called them on FaceTime Video. Other than that, I really didn't use it for Facebook or browsing. I still had a few megabytes left when we disembarked.

The wifi worked all over the ship.

Edited by BullDawg91