Photos QM2 WB 10th Ann. May 9th Crossing.

pepperrn

Dear Pepper,

Thank you for sharing your OUTSTANDING photos! They always contribute so much to the enjoyment of this board. You should be Cunard's official photographer!

We're looking forward to being on board, again, for a cruise and a crossing in July

Ricki

Dear Pepper, Thank you for sharing your OUTSTANDING photos! They always contribute so much to the enjoyment of this board. You should be Cunard's official photographer! We're looking forward to being on board, again, for a cruise and a crossing in July. Ricki
Hi Ricki,

Thank you for your very kind words and flattering comments :o ! I wish Cunard would pay me, rather than me pay them ;) (However I've never been paid for a single photo I've ever taken in my life! Bit late to start now :( ). But thank you sincerely for the compliment.

May I wish you a huge Bon Voyage for July, I hope you have the very best of times.

All best wishes,

Edited by pepperrn

Lovely photos, thank you for sharing them. The Basset Hound enjoying the terrace on deck 12 looks very similar to my dog :)
Hi Jules,

So pleased you enjoyed them, thank you :) . The Basset Hound was watching another four-legged occupant of the Deck 12 Terrace Suite intently, so I was able to get one reasonable photo. There were a lot of two legged passengers visiting their friends on Deck 12 that day :) .

Thank you again,

Edited by pepperrn

Man. Am I the only one around here who can't see any link to the pics?

I'd love to look!

The link to Pepper's photos is in his signature below his name. If you don't see a link at the bottom of his post, you may have selected not to show signatures in your profile. If so, you will have to change that selection. Hope you can find the link. The photos are wonderful!

The link to Pepper's photos is in his signature below his name. If you don't see a link at the bottom of his post, you may have selected not to show signatures in your profile. If so, you will have to change that selection. Hope you can find the link. The photos are wonderful!

Well there ya have it...

(flipping on sigs for a moment ; -)

Pepperm- Great pics, thanks for sharing. Looks as if it was a fun trip!

Imacruizer- Thanks for the tip!

Captain? Man you are SO a good reason to have those sigs turned off! Yech. Kept making me want to swat my screen!! ; -)

Pepperm- Great pics, thanks for sharing. Looks as if it was a fun trip!

Imacruizer- Thanks for the tip!

Captain? Man you are SO a good reason to have those sigs turned off! Yech. Kept making me want to swat my screen!! ; -)

You aren't the first to say that, thankfully :):eek::)

Pepper...Thank you so much. Fond memories.

I enjoyed the pictures even more with the captions.....first, I realized that I have never been on deck 13.....second, I didn't even know there was a deck 14. I see now that I have also never been all the way around deck 7. And I have the gall to call myself a Cunarder. :eek:

Pepper...Thank you so much. Fond memories. I enjoyed the pictures even more with the captions.....first, I realized that I have never been on deck 13.....second, I didn't even know there was a deck 14. I see now that I have also never been all the way around deck 7. And I have the gall to call myself a Cunarder. :eek:
Hi brigittetom,

Yes, wonderful memories.

"Deck 14" is my name for the large platform on top of the lift/elevator machinery on Deck 13. It is a very popular place to be when entering or leaving port as it it the highest available public place on the ship.

I try to do at least three circuits of Deck 7 each morning (when possible). Often I get sidetracked and fail ;) , ah well, next time...

Sincere best wishes to you both :)

Greetings Pepperrn, May I add my thanks for your wonderful photos of the 9 May crossing. It was a pleasure meeting you, and I hope to see you on board again in the not too distant future.:)
Greetings to you Aquaphobic :) !

So pleased to read that you enjoyed the photos, it was a great crossing, wasn't it? It was a great pleasure and honour to meet you, and I also hope our paths cross again soon on board QM2 :)

All best wishes to you :)

Pepper--Seeing your photos is almost like being there. Sounds (and looks) like a wonderful and special trip. It's fun to see the view from your 4th level cabin as we'll be in one of those (aft, port side, unless we're upgraded) on the October 8th crossing to NY.

Ann

P.S. Your photo sets should be required viewing for Queen Mary "newbies." I certainly enjoyed the sets you had up at the time of our first transatlantic on the QM in 2012. I liked being able to get at least a little oriented ahead of time.

Great photos Pepperrn, can't wait to be back on board in August. Catherine
Hi Catherine,

Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful time :) . I know what you mean, I count the days down, wishing the time away ;) .

Thanks again.

Pepper--Seeing your photos is almost like being there. Sounds (and looks) like a wonderful and special trip. It's fun to see the view from your 4th level cabin as we'll be in one of those (aft, port side, unless we're upgraded) on the October 8th crossing to NY. Ann
Hi Ann,

Thank you for your very kind words! :o . I hope you have a wonderful crossing, and sheltered "balconies" are a great idea on a TA, in my opinion. More like a separate room to the cabin, than a balcony. I like them a lot.

P.S. Your photo sets should be required viewing for Queen Mary "newbies." I certainly enjoyed the sets you had up at the time of our first transatlantic on the QM in 2012. I liked being able to get at least a little oriented ahead of time.
:o What can I say? Other than a HUGE "Thank You" :o .

I am so very pleased to read they were useful, she is a big vessel, I know people who have had a couple of trips who still haven't seen everything she has to offer.

I am back on board in less than three weeks, and have a list of places that I've managed to miss with my camera in the past. With luck I'll try and capture some of those missing areas this time!

Thank you sincerely again, you are too kind, thank you, thank you :) .

Happy sailings for the future.