WOW deal Feb 2014 UK cruisers

Please help! Can anyone recall the WOW Deal Promotion for UK Cruisers 2014 (if booked before March)?

From what I can remember there was a free drinks package for under 17 yr olds, free car parking, free premium beverage package worth over 55 dollars a day for the first two passengers in each balcony.

My question is, was it a choice between free car parking or the free premium beverage package for the balcony passengers?

In addition did the under 17 yr olds have to be the 3rd or 4th passengers. I assumed not.

Can anyone out there please clarify.

If I have got this all wrong,please let me know.

Thanks.

Is this the one you mean?

Enjoy More WOW - 'Flash Sale'

Book 21 February - 28 February 2014 on any Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas and Independence of the Seas sailing, of 6 Nights or more, departing from Southampton in 2014 and your guests will receive the following:

Save up to £500 per Stateroom

Free Car Parking

Free Soda for Kids

Upgrades

$200 Onboard Spend.

and this link for full details.

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/docs/rcc_latest_offers_599_211861354.pdf

Thank you Roy and Fiona for helping out.The advert you showed me is the one that came out after my booking (3rd Feb 2014).The reason why I am now questioning everything is because I am about to pay,asked RCCI for an up to date invoice checked only to realise that the perks are not listed.

I rang up to inquire and was told that it is only the 3rd and 4th person in a room under the age of 17 who will qualify for the soda package.When I booked I'm sure that wasn't the case likewise I am sure that on that promotion there was a drinks package for the first 2 people in the balcony or free parking.

Now I'm confused because I don't have any proof.

Any archives of WOW promotions or is that a bit far fetched?

Thanks again.

i booked with this deal in feb we booked two inside cabins and got free car parking two soda packages (no one said anything about 3rd and 4th sharing) and $200 per cabin now i know we got the parking as i have booked the car in with the deal but dont have anything else about the soda or obc we dont have to pay the final until the end of may, this cruise was only booked for the deals so this should get interesting

If you want something in writing you can try emailing : custserv.uk@rccl.com

currently a 21 day response rate though :mad: :( :eek:

Suggest you call first..... sigh..... good luck!

Thank you so much for this.

After speaking to RCCI I am always left feeling bamboozled like Paula in Alfred Hitchcock's film Gaslight, "I know it was here. I can't understand it!"

I'm on the case-yet again.

It's really interesting that you posted this, I recently received confirmation of a B2B I've booked through a TA with flights, hotels and various perks thrown in..... I kept the original email which contained the offer. Sure enough when they got around to sending me the confirmation various items were missing.... I actually had to send them the specific offer to get it correctly applied as the offer had changed in the meantime and they were arguing the case!!

It's really interesting that you posted this, I recently received confirmation of a B2B I've booked through a TA with flights, hotels and various perks thrown in..... I kept the original email which contained the offer. Sure enough when they got around to sending me the confirmation various items were missing.... I actually had to send them the specific offer to get it correctly applied as the offer had changed in the meantime and they were arguing the case!!

Thanks for this. It is exactly what I'm talking about.I knew I was right all along when I kept trying to explain that one of the reasons why I booked this cruise was because of the promotions.

I kept insisting whilst they kept resisting!

I wished I'd kept a copy of the promotion.

Even though they change the promotions so frequently, I'm sure there MUST be a record of it somewhere.

I'll be on that phone as soon as they re-open.

Thank you Roy and Fiona for helping out.The advert you showed me is the one that came out after my booking (3rd Feb 2014).The reason why I am now questioning everything is because I am about to pay,asked RCCI for an up to date invoice checked only to realise that the perks are not listed.

I rang up to inquire and was told that it is only the 3rd and 4th person in a room under the age of 17 who will qualify for the soda package.When I booked I'm sure that wasn't the case likewise I am sure that on that promotion there was a drinks package for the first 2 people in the balcony or free parking.

Now I'm confused because I don't have any proof.

Any archives of WOW promotions or is that a bit far fetched?

Thanks again.

Hi again, happy to help - sorry I got the wrong offer, try this one. There is an archive of offers available to agents - I am not an agent just in case anyone asks. I just happen to know one.

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/docs/rcc_latest_offers_571_2765430341.pdf

Edited by roysmith99

We booked during this period so I can tell you what we had. £300 per stateroom off the listed price with free soda package for kids and free car parking. There was definitely no adult drinks package included. 100% sure there was no alcohol package. Celebrity were offering alcohol package or car parking but not RCI.

Thank you thank you Roy, Fiona and PAFC.

Now I am well informed and ready for my phone call tomorrow to sort out the under 17 year olds drinks packages.

Thanks as well for putting me straight about the balcony passengers not having a promotion for a drinks package.

Hi again, happy to help - sorry I got the wrong offer, try this one. There is an archive of offers available to agents - I am not an agent just in case anyone asks. I just happen to know one.

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/docs/rcc_latest_offers_571_2765430341.pdf

Sorry for jumping on this thread but you wouldn't happen to have a copy of the August offer were it included kids free soft drinks and wine and dine. Thanks. I'm the same nothing in confirmation

Sorry for jumping on this thread but you wouldn't happen to have a copy of the August offer were it included kids free soft drinks and wine and dine. Thanks. I'm the same nothing in confirmation

Hi, this looks like the offer, but not sure which sailings / ships it applied to.

Drink on Us! - Must end 21 October

This Autumn, we’re giving all the family drinks on us! This offer is available on sailings from the UK of 7 nights or more, between May and October 2014, for bookings created and confirmed between 1 August and 21 October 2013

• Free unlimited soda for kids- at all bars, lounges and dining venues for every child aged 3-17 years old

• Free wine while you dine- Five complimentary bottles of wine per stateroom booking

Hi, this looks like the offer, but not sure which sailings / ships it applied to.

Drink on Us! - Must end 21 October

This Autumn, we’re giving all the family drinks on us! This offer is available on sailings from the UK of 7 nights or more, between May and October 2014, for bookings created and confirmed between 1 August and 21 October 2013

• Free unlimited soda for kids- at all bars, lounges and dining venues for every child aged 3-17 years old

• Free wine while you dine- Five complimentary bottles of wine per stateroom booking

Thanks. Yes that's the offer I got. Do u know if it shows on manage ur booking online or does it just get applied at port

Thanks. Yes that's the offer I got. Do u know if it shows on manage ur booking online or does it just get applied at port

Hi there, I'm sorry I don't know how it is applied, we have never had an offer that includes drinks, OBC is always applied onboard and if using a TA may show on their booking system.