"Chef's Table" in Pinnacle ??

curtdesilets

You sign up for it with the manager of the Pinnacle Grill. Depending on whether you order the wine with the dinner it can run from $49.00 to $79.00. It can vary from ship to ship on the price.

Is it worth it? That is so subjective. We don't think so. We dine in the PG every night on 30 day cruises except for the Chefs Table and the Le Cirque nights.

Try it. It doesn't cost that much and you may find it was the best night of your cruise.

On our Nieuw Amsterdam cruise in November 2013 it was $89 per person and limited to 18 people.

We have done it several times but didn't on our last cruise as the menu has not changed in the last couple of years.

Some sailings it sales out right away. Other times it has been cancelled because not enough people signed up for it.

We have done it every time it was avaliable to us and loved it. Usually it is only offered on the longer cruises but sometimes you can get it on a 7 day.

We feel it is well worth the money. On the last time we did it our main course was Lobster Thermador/Filet Mignon and it was outsanding.

We enjoy the Pinnacle but (tongue in cheek) how can you do this without winding up with gout?

Scott & Karen

On our last 2 Collectors Cruises we never went to the dining room.

Nieuw Amsterdam -- either Pinnacle, Le Cirque or Tamarind.

In November we did do the Chef's table but on our March/April cruise we passed -- same old menu. No lobster thermador/filet mignon -- just the usual veal.

We enjoy the Pinnacle but (tongue in cheek) how can you do this without winding up with gout?

Scott & Karen

Karen, I actually am not a huge meat eater. I tend toward the fish and pasta dishes. I did eat the steak Diane once in awhile but that is no longer a problem. :rolleyes: I also love the lamb. The Pacific Rim Salad at lunch is amazing.

For dinner though, I usually fill up on the soup and salad and then just eat a little of the entrée.