Left behind items

LynnSD

I suspect I left my glasses in the room when I debarked from the Solstice Friday. Can anyone tell me the best way to contact them to ask if the cleaning staff found them and turned them in?

Thanks. Lynda

I suspect I left my glasses in the room when I debarked from the Solstice Friday. Can anyone tell me the best way to contact them to ask if the cleaning staff found them and turned them in?

Thanks. Lynda

Guest Relations phone #800-256-6649 - this will get you to Lost & Found

I sincerely hope you'll get them back and have better luck than we did.

We left keys with a car remote plus a few small clothing items, all in Eclipse stateroom drawer upon disembarking in Miami, never had any response after reporting it. Of course we inquired again and eventually weeks later had a brief email that they did not have them.

Lesson learned, check all drawers twice. Those remotes are expensive to replace even though they are worthless to another person. I guess they ended up in the trash. Entirely my fault for leaving them behind.

Edited by Caribbean Chris

Thanks for the help! It's completely my fault; my glasses are just for back up to my contacts, and I frankly do not remember where I stashed them in the room, but they are definitely not at home. I didn't even think about it until I unpacked.

The thing I hate is the cost of replacing something I use so seldom! I'll give Celebrity a call and keep my fingers crossed.

Lynda