Dawn Boston-Bermuda Questions

Can anyone recently back from the Dawn sailing from Boston tell me how was the embarcation process this year? We've been twice and once was easy flow however, in 2012 it was bottleneck right from the start leaving your luggage with the porters and it was lined up right up the stairs and slow.

Hello Mom for Life, My guess & I stress "guess", would be that possibly everyone showed up at the same time. I've been to Bermuda & many other places & never had a long line getting through. I do tend to get to the piers as early as possibly so as not to get caught up in the long lines. There may have very possible been another issue going on that no one knew about. As long as you didn't miss the ship, that's the good thing. I'm sure this will not be the norm on all of your future cruises. Hope you have a little better Luck next time!!!!!

Can anyone recently back from the Dawn sailing from Boston tell me how was the embarcation process this year? We've been twice and once was easy flow however, in 2012 it was bottleneck right from the start leaving your luggage with the porters and it was lined up right up the stairs and slow.

Good Morning,

I have been on 8 NCL cruisers and I have to say that many people seem to arrive either right at 12 or at 2. I seem to get there around 1130 and never waited more than 15-20 minutes for the porter. Then it seems we wait another 20 mins just to get to register.

I think it is a "crap shoot" I have not waited in lines and then I have waited in lines. I would get there just before the embarkation boarding time.

Hope all goes well for you

Lisa