Rocks in the water - which side?

weston gal

We will be there in 2 weeks and I am still confused. When we exit the shop at the end of the pier, facing the ship, do we go right or left? We were there a few months ago, but didn't go into the water. One side seemed more crowded than the other so we just went where it was quieter since we didn't plan to swim. We found trees for shade there. Are there shade trees on both sides? We are going with our children and grandchildren this time and want to pick the best side.

If you are facing the ship the best side to swim and play are the right side. To the left is more rocky and not as good for swimming. If you snorkel go out to the ropes and swim. Big drop off and you see a lot more sea life. The farther down you go the less crowded it is.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If you are facing the ship the best side to swim and play are the right side. To the left is more rocky and not as good for swimming. If you snorkel go out to the ropes and swim. Big drop off and you see a lot more sea life. The farther down you go the less crowded it is.

To the right or left (facing the ship) for snorkeling?:confused:

Thank you. The snorkeling advise is also appreciated.

Not that you asked, but if you go to your left (looking at the ship) and walk down towards the tip of the island there are huge conch shells that have been caught up on the beach. The grand kids might enjoy seeing those. You can also take one back with you without a problem( as long as there is no sea life in it).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not that you asked, but if you go to your left (looking at the ship) and walk down towards the tip of the island there are huge conch shells that have been caught up on the beach. The grand kids might enjoy seeing those. You can also take one back with you without a problem( as long as there is no sea life in it).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is that different than the conch graveyard?