Costa Delisiosa TA

AlbertusMagnus

We are considering the TA in November 2015. We are cruising over in April 2015 on MSC will spend next five months in Italy. Most of the reviews that I have seen are not very good. It's been a while since we have cruised Costa, and always enjoyed it. Have they changed that much?

Ciao,

Alberto

Read the review and ask yourself "are the same things important to this reviewer as to me?". Most of the reviews do not discuss the things that are important to me. For example, neoRomantica. Some reviewers found it their favourite ship, and I don't disagree with what they said in their reviews. But they didn't consider things that are important to me, and I found it disappointing.

Some reviewers, I can only ask "what on earth was their travel agent thinking, booking them on Costa, it was obvious they wouldn't be happy if the agent had known their customer and their product".

Every cruise line I travel on, there have been changes. Deliziosa/Luminosa aren't perfect, but they remain my two favourite ships.

Dancer, u make great points. As a first generation Italian American, I enjoyed many aspects of Costa. A cruise is what one makes of it. Thank you for your positive opinions of the ships. Incidentally, my favorite two Costa ships were Mediterranea and Magica.

Ciao,

Alberto