Freedom 2.0 Camp Ocean - Need Your Help!!

jrapps

My family will be on the 6/14 sailing of the Freedom with a few children that were very excited about the new Camp Ocean and Seuss themed kids area...but every freedom 2.0 review on here so far has said the Camp is still closed under construction. If this is still closed on the 14th my daughter will be devastated :-(

Can anyone on this board sailing on the June 1 (or even people on board now getting off the ship on June 1) report back here on ANY information they can find on the kids camp. If it is open, any pictures you can post would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Wow, I missed those posts. Still hoping some travelers on the May 24th or June 1st cruise can post some better pictures, but this is great news!

We're also waiting for Camp Ocean/Bookville reviews from adult caregivers. We are planning a cruise on Freedom for later this year and want to make sure the changes are positive since it's our niece's favorite thing about cruising.

I'm hoping for more info/pictures as well. We are on the July 5 sailing and our group has 2 VERY excited 7-8 year olds looking forward to the new Camp Ocean. The couple of pics from John Heald look great, but I'm anxious to hear what other parents coming off the recent cruise have to say!