First FTTF!

pearose

Woohoo!!!!!! Checked today and sure enough the FTTF popped up on our sailing in February 2015. Grabbed one for each of our 2 cabins. First time for us on this! Can't wait!

I was able to finally get mine too!! We used on the Valor last year and loved it!! It was worth every penny we paid

Apparently they opened up a ton of them on Friday for a lot of different sailings. Mine has been sold out for months, but finally they opened 15 of them for my November Miracle cruise on Friday. Still 11 left today.

If you look back to Friday posts, it seems that's when they opened the FTTF flood gates.

Apparently they opened up a ton of them on Friday for a lot of different sailings. Mine has been sold out for months, but finally they opened 15 of them for my November Miracle cruise on Friday. Still 11 left today.

If you look back to Friday posts, it seems that's when they opened the FTTF flood gates.

Got one for the Bloggers cruise

I was able to finally get mine too!! We used on the Valor last year and loved it!! It was worth every penny we paid

How was FTTf useful on the Valor? With such a last departure and no tender ports I haven't been able to figure out how it would be worth $50. This just my opinion because we tend to spend the day out and about in San Juan.

How was FTTf useful on the Valor? With such a last departure and no tender ports I haven't been able to figure out how it would be worth $50. This just my opinion because we tend to spend the day out and about in San Juan.

I really think it's just a personal decision. We did not spend the day in San Juan but rather on the ship so we were able to unpack quickly. We were glad to use the special line at guest services the last night as the regular line was almost to the show lounge.

FTTF opened up for my sailing last Tuesday. I had checked before going to work and it wasn't there. Came home for lunch 4 1/2 hours later and it was sold out; all 20 slots they had available. Once the cat was out of the bag and announced on our roll call, they were gone in nothing flat. Aggravating to say the least.:rolleyes:

FTTF opened up for my sailing last Tuesday. I had checked before going to work and it wasn't there. Came home for lunch 4 1/2 hours later and it was sold out; all 20 slots they had available. Once the cat was out of the bag and announced on our roll call, they were gone in nothing flat. Aggravating to say the least.:rolleyes:

Your roll call must be a lot more active than mine. Ours went on sale on Friday, and we announced on our roll call. There were 15 available on Friday, and today still 12.

I got ours for our 4/4/15 sailing too. We had it for the first time this spring and it was worth it for us. It felt like our vacation truly got off to an early start with being able to go right to the room and drop off our bags and be completely unpacked before muster.

I'm not seeing any certain number available when I look at FTTF on our excursion list. It just appears available.

Where will the FTTF appear online if it becomes available?

It is an excursion and will be under whatever port your are leaving from. It's awesome. We just got it for our next cruise. I was checking couple days a day. Now I can relax.

It is an excursion and will be under whatever port your are leaving from. It's awesome. We just got it for our next cruise. I was checking couple days a day. Now I can relax.

I just had to go Google FTTF to see what all the fuss was about. How new is this? My last CCL cruise was in January and this is the first I've ever heard of it. $50 seems like a lot for stuff they SHOULD give you anyway...and indeed do give to frequent cruisers (Platinum and Diamond).

Doesn't this dilute the perks that loyal cruisers earn if one can get into the short line for Diamond and Suite guests by paying the $50. (Actually, there is no excuse for the Guest Services line to be wrapped around the lobby. They know when it usually gets busy and should put on extra staff.)

It's another way to get more after sale revenue, like the drink packages and fee dining.

We have FTTF on our upcoming cruise...can anyone tell me what the perks are the LAST day of the cruise/during debarkation? Are we able to stay in our cabin longer, or depart anytime? Someone had mentioned they loved the perks on the last day, but they didn't say what that perk was :confused:

We have FTTF on our upcoming cruise...can anyone tell me what the perks are the LAST day of the cruise/during debarkation? Are we able to stay in our cabin longer, or depart anytime? Someone had mentioned they loved the perks on the last day, but they didn't say what that perk was :confused:

No, you cant stay in your cabin longer. For disembarkation we had zone 1or 2 tags, can't remember which. But you can stay on until last call. It's up to you.

For those who say its a waste of money, well I loved it and will continue to buy and recommend it. I had it two cruises, and purchased it for our next. I love getting on early. I loved having our room ready and being able to drop our bags off. Our very first cruise it wasn't offered back then. We had to haul our carry ons around with us. I loved the VIP line at GS. I had a luggage express problem last sea day. It wasn't my fault or carnivals fault. It was an issue with the company that does the luggage express and checking me in. Three times I had to go to GS. Each time the line was at least 15 people deep! If I had to get in that line each time I would have lost my mind. That unforeseen problem right there made FTTF worth it to me!! Also, priority tendering to HMC, the reason my I booked the cruise, was awesome. So, all you nay sayers, well, $50 for the experience I went through is a small price to pay.

Edited by kona_wahine