Some ideas for royal

Just back from a transatlantic and I hated the new menu... I have never been on a cruise where there was so little choice of chicken, but 2 Indian dishes on the menu every day.

I don't recall there being much choice of Indian food on the new menu. I wish there was. Or do trans-crossings have different menus?

I don't recall there being much choice of Indian food on the new menu. I wish there was. Or do trans-crossings have different menus?

sometimes the TA's have to get creative because they run out of things ;)

Diamond Plus members receive a 2 for 1 specialty restaurant that is good for the first night of a cruise. Some have had success using it on the second night also depends on the ship

Just off the Navigator on Sunday......Both Bill and I are D+ so we used his BOGO on Sunday Night, first night at Sabor ( Fantastic BTW ) and on Monday, we prepaid the BOGO coupon at Giovanni's and ate there on Wednesday, then our On Line TA gave us Dinner for 2, so that was Chops on Formal night Friday. I think we score pretty good....this is after taking our Full Glass of wine from the DL to take to dinner every night. Thanks RCL

Mike