Changing Crown & Anchor details?

Can anyone shed any light on how to change my maiden name on my Crown & Anchor to my married name?

You can't do it yourself on the Crown & Anchor website so I haven spoken to Royal and they apparently changed it for me whilst I was on the phone to them however, nothing has changed over the last four days and my booked cruise later this year is not showing. :confused:

If anyone has had the same problem I'd be glad of some help, thanks!

Can anyone shed any light on how to change my maiden name on my Crown & Anchor to my married name?

You can't do it yourself on the Crown & Anchor website so I haven spoken to Royal and they apparently changed it for me whilst I was on the phone to them however, nothing has changed over the last four days and my booked cruise later this year is not showing. :confused:

If anyone has had the same problem I'd be glad of some help, thanks!

All I can suggest is to call again because the website will likely not be of help you.

I had the same problem. After the 3rd call, it changed. Then I realized months later that my maiden name was still linked to my C&A number (although it displayed my married name online). I encountered this while trying to book a cruise online and it kept rejecting my number, so I tried it with my maiden name and it worked (this was not what I wanted to do, since it then tried to book in my maiden name, and all my travel documents are in my married name). Anyway, another phone call to C&A to find out that they didn't type in the right "code" to link my new name to my number. A few days later all was sorted out. :rolleyes:

Hi,

it took me 6 months of constant back & forth contact with C & A to get the correct first name on my account... the name they had wasn't mine. So finally after 6 months, they finally changed the name to my name & not some random guys name

Hi,

it took me 6 months of constant back & forth contact with C & A to get the correct first name on my account... the name they had wasn't mine. So finally after 6 months, they finally changed the name to my name & not some random guys name

If the random guy had higher status, maybe leave well enough alone LOL!!!!

Thanks all... In reply to changing my surname on Crown & Anchor, a second phone call was needed and the next day my name was changed. My cruise booked for this year is still not showing, so yet again looks like a third phone is required. Incase there are folks with C&A issues.. I was informed that there was a problem a couple of days ago with their system and it wasn't pulling the information over.

If the random guy had higher status, maybe leave well enough alone LOL!!!!

Nope, he had some of the same cruises, but not all...too bad I would have been almost diamond if that was the case, instead of platinum!