Where Did My Cruise Go?

carib1

I am booked on the Dream out of New Orleans for October 5th. I just went in to do a mock booking and the cruise is gone, nothing for that date for the Dream. I then went into Manage my booking and the itinerary is gone. Anyone know what is going on?

Could be sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If it was sold out, it would still show up under "Manage my cruise".

OP, Call Carnival and make sure the ship wasn't chartered.

It is still under Manage my cruise, but the itinerary is gone from it. But my booking # and all payments are still listed and so are the shore excursions. I will try to call today to see what is going on.

Well, I called Carnival and didn't get an answer, they told me to check it in a couple days and gave me the number to web support. The October 5th and the October 19th sailings have both disappeared, and they had the same itinerary, so I am wondering if this is what they are changing.

I tried to mock book that cruise and the dream is only going out twice in October. It is doing two 7 day western caribbean cruises on the 12th and 26th. I thought about dry dock but it was last docked in 2012 and isn't scheduled for another dry dock. I thought that Carnival wasn't going to do Eastern Caribbean cruises during that time but some are sailing out of Miami. Who knows.

Well, I called Carnival and didn't get an answer, they told me to check it in a couple days and gave me the number to web support. The October 5th and the October 19th sailings have both disappeared, and they had the same itinerary, so I am wondering if this is what they are changing.

That is very possible, re: the itinerary change. Our itinerary change on our Mex Riviera cruise, when they announced the change, I went to see my itinerary on manage my cruise, and it was gone. Came back a few hours later.

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a missing cruise! I also went in to do a mock booking on our Oct 19th cruise and it wasn't coming up. Figured I'd search here before calling carnival. I was hoping they were adjusting pricing and it would show up cheaper 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Check your junk mail filter on emails. Some folks who had this issue learned that their cruises had been canceled! Not trying to alarm you - but do check your junk filters and all email accounts carefully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Mine still shows up under my bookings and the itinerary is showing now but still missing when I do a mock booking. Hope it works out soon. If it does cancel I want to know right away so I can book another asap!

This happened to us last year when we had booked our New Years sailing on the Breeze. A few weeks after we noticed our itinerary disappeared, we received an email that our Eastern cruise had changed to Western cruise with all new itinerary.

I suspect as others have mentioned that your itinerary has changed.

That being said, you will have an opportunity to cancel without penalty within a week of the email notification if that is the case.

This happened to us last year when we had booked our New Years sailing on the Breeze. A few weeks after we noticed our itinerary disappeared, we received an email that our Eastern cruise had changed to Western cruise with all new itinerary.

I suspect as others have mentioned that your itinerary has changed.

That being said, you will have an opportunity to cancel without penalty within a week of the email notification if that is the case.

Thanks for the info! I was getting worried. We haven't cruised Carnival since 2008 (been loyal to Royal) and I was beginning to wonder if I had made the right decision.

I wouldn't mind a change as we are cruising for the ship this time not the itinerary :)

My itinerary showed back up under Manage my Cruise, the only change was the port times in Roatan. It is also showing under fare viewer, but not if you try to do a mock booking.

Wow hope it all works out for you. I would be very upset if my itinerary changed for my next sailing on the Breeze in Sept. I chose that sailing because of the itinerary and being on the Breeze and that is was 8 nights and 9 days! which is unusual too. There is no other dates on the Breeze with that itinerary and 8 night/9 days any month . So I hope we don't get any surprises like you did! YIKES

My itinerary showed back up under Manage my Cruise, the only change was the port times in Roatan. It is also showing under fare viewer, but not if you try to do a mock booking.

What are the new port hours in Roatan? We loved Roatan, more specifically, snorkeling Tabyana Beach. I think our cruise 2 years we had to be back on the ship by 2:30pm, too early, would like a full day in Roatan.

What are the new port hours in Roatan? We loved Roatan, more specifically, snorkeling Tabyana Beach. I think our cruise 2 years we had to be back on the ship by 2:30pm, too early, would like a full day in Roatan.

They gave us more time in Roatan, we are there now from 7:30am to 6:00pm. Prior to the change it was 8:00am to 6:00pm so not much of a change. The rest of our ports nothing was changed.

I am booked on the Dream out of New Orleans for October 5th. I just went in to do a mock booking and the cruise is gone, nothing for that date for the Dream. I then went into Manage my booking and the itinerary is gone. Anyone know what is going on?

I just looked and the Oct 5th sailing is back under booking but not the 19th :confused: