Breakfast on the epic

pennydog24

Hi everyone,

Wondered of anyone could share experience of breakfast on the epic? What sorts of things are available?

My husband likes good old English style bacon, my boys like fruit. What is the menu like? And the best place to eat? Also what is the room service menu as I heard breakfast is over at 9 ! Is this true?

Happy cruising x

Everything that you could imagine is available. They will have the English style bacon in the buffet as well as the most fruit you could imagine. I think my daughter ate her weight in pineapple LOL

The dining room is the standard breakfast fare and is nice if you want a leisurely breakfast. On our Epic trip, we did the dining room twice and the buffet the other days.

I'm not sure about the room service. We've never gotten it on any of our trips.

Three times during our TA cruise, we ordered room service breakfast as "morning call". They will ring a few minutes before coming, so you can at least 'slip into something respectable' before opening the door (and be ready with the tip). :)

No hot items on the room service breakfast order form except coffee/tea/chocolate. No problem. We can have our egg or oatmeal later at the buffet. However, on debarkation day I did wrote 'omelette please?' and got it, complete with two small hash browns!

Really appreciate the fact that NCL serves room service breakfast on debarkation day (most cruise lines don't). It is a great help not having to go anywhere to have breakfast, so we can prepare ourselves to leaving the ship on the last morning. Thanks NCL!

I can only describe it as non streaky. When we go to Europe we usually find the bacon is streaky rather than a large circle if meat. I like both but DH likes the non streaky variety. It's just a little thing. Bacon will not be defining our cruise experience I am sure! Thanks for your help everyone