Helicopter

Brittboy

I vote for Kauai as well. It's the best way to see that particular island. It's best seen either by air or by water. We went with Blue Hawaiian and it was unbelievably, breathtakingly beautiful. Just about everyone was in tears (well, my teenage daughter and a couple of the guys :)).

Have done Hilo and Kauai hands down Kauai you will see scenery that you have and never will see plus waterfalls.

Hilo unless lava is flowing all you see is hard black boring lava.

Hilo is also a lot of ups and down and fast turns, both of us felt queeszy from it.

The combination of the Waimea Canyon and Napali Coast on Kauai makes it an incredibly scenic island to take a heli tour. We did one on Maui as well (Haleakala & Hana) which wasn't as good as the one on Kauai, however, the West Maui and Molokai one gets really good reviews...but I would still suggest doing one on Kauai instead.

With the diminished lava flows on the BI (since last fall) I don't think it would be as interesting for a heli tour (unless the situation changes between now and your cruise.)

Have done Hilo and Kauai hands down Kauai you will see scenery that you have and never will see plus waterfalls.

Hilo unless lava is flowing all you see is hard black boring lava.

Hilo is also a lot of ups and down and fast turns, both of us felt queeszy from it.

The waterfalls and the valleys section of the Big Island is amazing too....