Divina Sale

American Bear

Don't Say You Didn't Know!

We received an email this morning, and Divina balconies are going on sale this week for $299-$379. for late August and September! The rate is called 'Super Bingo special rates!

At these rates, they'll go fast!:eek:

These prices are TA or direct/MSC from what the email states, so enjoy a balcony on a beautiful new ship!

Has there ever been a better time to cruise on the Best Cruise Value in the Caribbean!:D

A note to the negatives out there, we are not connected with any cruise line/agency, we just like to pass along great deals to our fellow cruisers!:D

We received an email this morning, and Divina balconies are going on sale this week for $299-$379. for late August and September! The rate is called 'Super Bingo special rates!At these rates, they'll go fast!:eek:

These prices are TA or direct/MSC from what the email states, so enjoy a balcony on a beautiful new ship!

Has there ever been a better time to cruise on the Best Cruise Value in the Caribbean!:D

A note to the negatives out there, we are not connected with any cruise line/agency, we just like to pass along great deals to our fellow cruisers!:D

I checked it immediately on MSC USA web site,and there is not such a sale. :-( Maybe it is just from some TA's?

Edited by cruisingcanadian

We received an email this morning, and Divina balconies are going on sale this week for $299-$379. for late August and September! The rate is called 'Super Bingo special rates!

At these rates, they'll go fast!:eek:

I looked into this but it's a guarantee rate. It's not that you will get a balcony but you might be upgraded to one. It's still a pretty good rate.

Remember that a "guarantee rate" means you are guaranteed to get a room at least in the category you booked. Since these are the rates for the Interior 1 rooms you might actually get an I1. It all depends on the Upgrade Fairy. That's why MSC is advertising it as a "Super Bingo" so you can get a "chance" to get upgraded as far up to a balcony. If you would not be happy in an I1 (which you may get stuck with) then you might want to pay extra for a sure thing.

Trish

Remember that a "guarantee rate" means you are guaranteed to get a room at least in the category you booked. Since these are the rates for the Interior 1 rooms you might actually get an I1. It all depends on the Upgrade Fairy. That's why MSC is advertising it as a "Super Bingo" so you can get a "chance" to get upgraded as far up to a balcony. If you would not be happy in an I1 (which you may get stuck with) then you might want to pay extra for a sure thing.

Trish

Funny thing is, if you book a guarantee, there is always the chance for a free upgrade to a higher category.

Funny thing is, if you book a guarantee, there is always the chance for a free upgrade to a higher category.

Exactly. That's why we booked a guarantee for our Nov 1 on Divina. Now MSC is letting just anyone know about this! Sheesh! ;)

Trish

............... Divina balconies are going on sale this week for $299-$379. for late August and September! The rate is called 'Super Bingo special rates!.........

Absolutely incorrect and misleading. Bear(Russian/American), you don't know what you are talking about, hoodwinked by MSC. $299 is a guarantee rate for an interior booking on only one date. Only once in a blue moon will you get an upgrade all the way to balcony.

Absolutely incorrect and misleading. Bear(Russian/American), you don't know what you are talking about, hoodwinked by MSC. $299 is a guarantee rate for an interior booking on only one date. Only once in a blue moon will you get an upgrade all the way to balcony.

There are 6 dates to choose from.

Thank you Cruisegal. It confirms that American Bear's post saying "Divina is selling balcony cabins for $299- $379.-" is misleading. :eek:

Maybe misleading, but not intentionally!

We did 'miss' the small print that this is a 'GUARANTEE' sale, and that needed to be clarified, which we are HAPPY:), it has been done!

The sale is to buy at an inside price, and have an 'opportunity' to get an upgrade to a Balcony!

I could see how some here would consider this a 'bait and switch', and no this 'isn't' the best sale MSC has run this year, we bought 2 previously that were much better deals!

So thank you to those who made sure the total truth was known!:)

Maybe misleading, but not intentionally!

We did 'miss' the small print that this is a 'GUARANTEE' sale, and that needed to be clarified, which we are HAPPY:), it has been done!

The sale is to buy at an inside price, and have an 'opportunity' to get an upgrade to a Balcony!

I could see how some here would consider this a 'bait and switch', and no this 'isn't' the best sale MSC has run this year, we bought 2 previously that were much better deals!

So thank you to those who made sure the total truth was known!:)

No harm no foul American,,our cousins were able to get a balcony stateroom on our 3 day cruise earlier this month for 199.00 via Groupon. I'm wondering if the closer we get to those sail dates and berths still need to be filled if we don't see Groupon offering similar rates but with a guaranteed balcony stateroom.

No harm no foul American,,our cousins were able to get a balcony stateroom on our 3 day cruise earlier this month for 199.00 via Groupon. I'm wondering if the closer we get to those sail dates and berths still need to be filled if we don't see Groupon offering similar rates but with a guaranteed balcony stateroom.

Hopefully so!:)

The one thing about these newer, larger ships is there are a lot more balconies to fill! Hopefully this will keep balcony prices very affordable!

Good Luck!:)

Hopefully so!:)

The one thing about these newer, larger ships is there are a lot more balconies to fill! Hopefully this will keep balcony prices very affordable!

Good Luck!:)

I just called my PVC to make my final payment on our August 23rd sailing, and he is holding one of the Bingo offers for my mother-in-law at no charge. He was telling me that some of their inventory availability has been pulled off the website to accommodate the Bingo and Balcony Bonanza promotions, I guess that's why when I do a mock booking for that sail date, very few stateroom options are available.