Information about Costa maya

nitrogenaddict

For all of you new to the board, I am not trying to teach grandma to suck eggs, but why do you not try the search engine at the top of this board. You will get a lot of instant information to your questions.

Crocodile Douglas - Come and enjoy a piece of paradise.

Nitro, I have to agree with firegirl on the search, it almost never works right. However, Nitro is correct in that many of the same questions are ask over and over and over. If people will take a few minutes to scan over the subjects of the last few pages of post you can find a wealth of info already posted and then by all means if you can't find what your looking for post away.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=red]Using the search engine to find info is a good deal if all your looking for is the basic "canned" travel log info. It's hard to beat others personal experiances on many of the locales though.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[quote name='MERVYN BREMMER'][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=red]Using the search engine to find info is a good deal if all your looking for is the basic "canned" travel log info. It's hard to beat others personal experiances on many of the locales though.[/color][/size][/font][/b][/QUOTE]I don't find that the info is "canned" at all. Not everyone has the same experiences or sees things in the same way, so you are bound to read varying opinions here. I just tried the search for the first time since the new boards have opened, and guess what?? They actually WORK now! :D

Archived