Redeeming visa points

I am trying to redeem my visa Royal Caribbean points as I have done online in the past and there is no tab to redeem them. It tells me to press redeem points tab but its not there. Am I missing something?

Are you using this website?

https://www.managerewardsonline.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=grprwd&mc=RCCL

Edited by clarea

It worked! Thank you. I was on the wrong Bank of America Site. Another question. I cashed in 50,000 points for double occupancy on my cruise so I will get $500 off the price. Now I want to redeem another 5,000 points so I'll get $50 onboard credit. I want the onboard credit to be applied to my name only and not my guests name whose in my room. So should I check single or double occupancy?

It worked! Thank you. I was on the wrong Bank of America Site. Another question. I cashed in 50,000 points for double occupancy on my cruise so I will get $500 off the price. Now I want to redeem another 5,000 points so I'll get $50 onboard credit. I want the onboard credit to be applied to my name only and not my guests name whose in my room. So should I check single or double occupancy?

Single occupancy would be the correct choice. However, it seems my luck is such that no matter which option I check, the OBC gets split between the two guests. If that happens to you, you can go to Guest Services and adjust the OBC as desired.

How can you check to see that the points have been credited to your OBC account? How long before they show up?

I've been told that the OBC is added in the order of cruise date, so it might take a few weeks. You can contact whoever booked your cruise and ask them to check. Once you are told the OBC has been added, ask for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. That will show the OBC.

Do you know if you have to do it so far in advance of the cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No wait untill you are about two weeks before sailing as the points are removed from your account immediately.

Edited by FLACRUISER99