BOGOHO extended/ can I combine it?

Hi

Since the BOGOHO has been extended can I combine it with the wow sale for 100$ onboard if you sail interior or ocean view?

Thank you

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Was a little rifted this evening when searching for a price, when opening balcony description saw something like 764.00 when actually going to book price changed to 1049.00 for first passenger, and half off second. Why is the first passenger bummed up to 1049.00..I guess because they CAN.

Was a little rifted this evening when searching for a price, when opening balcony description saw something like 764.00 when actually going to book price changed to 1049.00 for first passenger, and half off second. Why is the first passenger bummed up to 1049.00..I guess because they CAN.

The $764 is an average per person after the 1/2 off. If you multiply the average price times 2 you should get the same price as $1049 + 1/2 off of $1049. (not including any taxes)

If we had waiting until Sunday, would we also have gotten the WOW sale of 200.00 on board credit as well as half off

According to the website, yes, the offers are combinable. Although the amount of on board credit depends on the length of the cruise

Oh - I read that wrong - All I saw was offer is not combinable with any other promotion. But the line before that says it is combinable with BOGO. So confusing!

So if that's the case and you have already booked under the BOGOHO sale, why couldn't you just cancel the first booking and rebook to get the OBC and the 1/2 off a second guest?

I shall very easy call self a dummie, however I am confused. Hubby booked this tonight as a surprise. Ok cabin web page price 764 pp. How in the heck do we end up at 17 something with half off second passenger

The total final number is 2027.46 with tips, taxes, ports and insurance

That's about what I came up with in my head. Without knowing your cruise details I figured $93 each taxes, $120 insurance, $85 each in tips. I came to about $2005. Pretty close!

Just booked the Navigator for May 17th 2015.....$1173.80 for the 2 of us in a inside....We always do a balcony but this fare is so cheap, an inside will be fine...Deck 7 right in the middle of the ship...So I am happy! Used that cheap on-line TA so I know we got 100.00 for sure...we will see if we get the 50 percent off down payment and the Pre paid gratuities that they offer.....so very happy since we just got off of her last weekend and she is the WOW ship of the fleet. The funny thing is that we just sailed the Western part of the Western itinerary and thought we booked the same cruise, but looks like we are doing the eastern / western....so I am THRILLED since we have never been to Grand Cayman or Jamaica....so for us ....WE SCORED! Plus being D+....we drink for free every night.

Hope more of you do this cruise....It will be AWSOME!

Mike

Mike,

We had a great self excursion in Coz...hired a guy took us out to Turtle Bay, excellent pictures, all by ourselves in a private van, 60.00 for the day. He included the Sports Illustrated photo shoot area and margaritas, was pretty neat. On the wrap back he drove us by his kids school and his house, was kind of cool. We arrived to get off the ship about 1.5 hours after everyone else, therefore the drivers left were ready to DEAL for the day

Mike,

We had a great self excursion in Coz...hired a guy took us out to Turtle Bay, excellent pictures, all by ourselves in a private van, 60.00 for the day. He included the Sports Illustrated photo shoot area and margaritas, was pretty neat. On the wrap back he drove us by his kids school and his house, was kind of cool. We arrived to get off the ship about 1.5 hours after everyone else, therefore the drivers left were ready to DEAL for the day

Good to know since we will be going to Cozumel again on this cruise.

Thanks

Mike