Limited wallking in Victoria BC

Is there shuttle from where NCL docks to downtown Victoria? We called NCL and they said no but yet on some web sites I hear there are. Can anyone clarify this for me.If there is how much is it or are there taxis. NCL says only bike taxis. I know its a 20 minute walk but that is too long for me if I want to walk around downtown.

Is there shuttle from where NCL docks to downtown Victoria? We called NCL and they said no but yet on some web sites I hear there are. Can anyone clarify this for me.If there is how much is it or are there taxis. NCL says only bike taxis. I know its a 20 minute walk but that is too long for me if I want to walk around downtown.

Yes, here is the website http://victoriacruise.ca/page/shuttle. There are also, pedi-cabs, regular cabs, horse drawn carriages, double decker buses, etc all waiting at the terminal for your money.

Edited by pizzalady1

Pizzalady

I just noticed you have done the cruise we are doing. Any advice, must sees, or Jewel secrets? Our last cruise there was a fiasco due to major Noro outbreak. We were always late disembarking because port authorities were afraid of sick passengers.

Edited by UtahCruise

Pizzalady

I just noticed you have done the cruise we are doing. Any advice, must sees, or Jewel secrets? Our last cruise there was a fiasco due to major Noro outbreak. We were always late disembarking because port authorities were afraid of sick passengers.

The Jewel was a great ship--it had a very friendly crew and the officers were always around and available. This was our second Alaska cruise so we did the things we missed the first time around. Our favorites were whale watching in Juneau, small ship excursion to Edicott Arm (we could not get down Tracy Arm) in Juneau, train and van to Emerald Lake in Skagway and Saxman Village in Ketchikan.

You will have a great cruise. Unfortunely Noro can pop up on any cruise.

It's about a 1 mile walk, and a very nice one too. Best bet is the #30 or #31 bus which stops right outside the cruise terminal (don't even have to cross the road -- if you see a #30 going the other way -- don't fret it turns around a few blocks form the terminal)