Getaway Review 5/24-31 (Our first NCL Cruise)

As far as the photos go, I don't recall whether there was an unlimited package or not. There were definitely packages and promos that they advertised, but I didn't pay much attention to the specifics. There was a USB thumb drive option, but I understood it to require physical purchases as well. The drive was a $20 surcharge I believe, and would give you digital copies of the photos you purchased. I didn't notice any candid photographers, all photos were in front of a back drop or were in the dining areas / action areas / gangways.

For the drinks...

While Jane was awesome, I don't think she was doing anything out of the ordinary. Especially because most of the time the servers just gave us 6 sealed bottles in a bucket. We could do whatever we wanted from that point.

I can't speak for NCLs policy on bringing up two cards, but I can say it did work on Carnival.

Hope his helps! Let me know if you have other questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How much were bottles of water on the ship? This beverage packages seems quite limited in terms of what it actually includes compared to RCCL's package.

Are you able to bring water on board?

Thank you for the AWESOME review. I am so excited to go on our cruise in January!! I have a couple of questions for you: What time did you actually disembark in FLL? Do you remember what time you got to the airport? I was going to pre-book the transfer back to FLL, but our flight leaves at 11:55 and they couldn't guarantee that we would make it in time so they wouldn't let us. Thanks in advance, and again thanks for such a great review.

Did y'all happen to check out or hear any talk about the Vibe?

Edited by quillwercruisers

• 9 months later...