Can You Help With My OBC Question?

I have 100.00 OBC (2 people 50.ea) for booking while on board and 100.00 OBC for shareholder benefit.

On my online forms under "Print My Cruise Documents" it only shows 100.00 OBC. I have called them several times and they can see the 200.00 credit and even sent me email of itemized charges and it shows the 200.00 OBC. I told them when I get on board I don't want to have any problems and they said just print this and it will be fine and they will be able to see it on board on their computer along with my printout.

Something just doesn't feel right about this and I just know there is going to be an issue with this. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have 100.00 OBC (2 people 50.ea) for booking while on board and 100.00 OBC for shareholder benefit.

On my online forms under "Print My Cruise Documents" it only shows 100.00 OBC. I have called them several times and they can see the 200.00 credit and even sent me email of itemized charges and it shows the 200.00 OBC. I told them when I get on board I don't want to have any problems and they said just print this and it will be fine and they will be able to see it on board on their computer along with my printout.

Something just doesn't feel right about this and I just know there is going to be an issue with this. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sounds like they gave you sound advice already. It's on their computer and you will have a printout. What's left to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds like they gave you sound advice already. It's on their computer and you will have a printout. What's left to do?

Well what doesn't make sense is that it is showing on their computer but not on the online booking for myself after 4 weeks of questioning. They said at the time perhaps the website hadn't caught up with their computers. Just doesn't wash to me. I would think it would/should show up on my online booking. And not that I won't but do I have to spend my time getting their records straight once on board when I am bringing it to their attention this early. Would YOU feel comfortable if your online booking didn't show your OBC when it always has before?

Edited by JustCruiseMe

The same thing happened to me on our last cruise. I asked my PVP and she said sometimes the shareholder credit does not show on the website even though they can see it in their system. I know it can be annoying, just don't let it worry you. It will be there when you get on the ship.

Well what doesn't make sense is that it is showing on their computer but not on the online booking for myself after 4 weeks of questioning. They said at the time perhaps the website hadn't caught up with their computers. Just doesn't wash to me. I would think it would/should show up on my online booking. And not that I won't but do I have to spend my time getting their records straight once on board when I am bringing it to their attention this early. Would YOU feel comfortable if your online booking didn't show your OBC when it always has before?

Yeah, I would and did feel quite comfortably when my $150 OBC was not showing online, but when I called and checked, it was showing for them. They also sent me an email. I never bothered printing it out. Figured if I needed to show it I would pull it up on my phone. Had no problems.