Help with Suite on Adonia

Hi

I hope someone out there will be able to help me. My wife and I have special birthdays next year and, as a celebration, have booked the Strathmore suite (C091) on Adonia next year. We have only ever cruised on Azura so would be grateful if anyone could give us some information about this suite or, if possible, any photographs.

Thanks in advance

The penthouse suites, as your one is, are huge and absolutely wonderful. There is a large sitting room with settee, two armchairs, dining table and a massive television, which is in a cupboard so you don't have to have it on view all the time! The bedroom is big with masses of hanging space and the dressing table is round the corner which then leads into the bathroom. The bathroom is not the biggest we've had and the shower is over the bath. There is also a guest loo. The balcony is wonderful, doors out to it from the sitting area and the bedroom. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in one, I hope you do as well.

Tilly27

DSC02817s.jpg.fcfd6777d580f4faccf172fe3bc59729.jpg

DSC02808s.jpg.d4c864b5b56c6293449d3fc49ca5c5dc.jpg

DSC02819s.jpg.a0d8ba4320a5ee2e3f5e9f348eacc765.jpg

The penthouse suites, as your one is, are huge and absolutely wonderful. There is a large sitting room with settee, two armchairs, dining table and a massive television, which is in a cupboard so you don't have to have it on view all the time! The bedroom is big with masses of hanging space and the dressing table is round the corner which then leads into the bathroom. The bathroom is not the biggest we've had and the shower is over the bath. There is also a guest loo. The balcony is wonderful, doors out to it from the sitting area and the bedroom. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in one, I hope you do as well.

Tilly27

Hi Tilly27 as a total aside may I asked how you posted your thumbnails . I have been trying for the past few days, and I still cannot work out how...

thank you.