What to book?

Last time we went on a cruise, the boarding day was kind of a blur. We were unaware we needed to book the ice show quickly or where to do it. I blame trying to juggle three small kids on board. Lol

We are going on Explorer for 9 nights this summer. I want to make sure we are on top of our game this time.

We won't be going to any of the paid restaurants where you need reservations. Other than the ice show, what else will I need to book a specific time for?

Thanks so much for any advice you can give.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

Last time we went on a cruise, the boarding day was kind of a blur. We were unaware we needed to book the ice show quickly or where to do it. I blame trying to juggle three small kids on board. Lol

We are going on Explorer for 9 nights this summer. I want to make sure we are on top of our game this time.

We won't be going to any of the paid restaurants where you need reservations. Other than the ice show, what else will I need to book a specific time for?

Thanks so much for any advice you can give.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

In your case the Ice Show is the only thing on Explorer you need to reserve a time for, and that is done on board.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Ice show reservations are no longer required. Ice show times are assigned by muster station number - times will be published in the Compass. IMO much easier. If your time doesn't suit, you can always line up for the unfilled seats. The ice shows are no longer the novelty they once were and getting seats on a walk in basis should not be a problem.

Can't think of anything else you need to make reservations for unless you have MTD and want a specific dining time.