Pre-Cruise Hotel in Miami

I'm just planning our upcoming Navigator cruise on Feb 26, 2015, and was wondering if anyone out there knew what hotels are being used for the "free" pre-cruise hotel the night before the cruise. In the past we have been put up at the Biltmore.

Thanks in advance!

Kent

I'm just planning our upcoming Navigator cruise on Feb 26, 2015, and was wondering if anyone out there knew what hotels are being used for the "free" pre-cruise hotel the night before the cruise. In the past we have been put up at the Biltmore.

Thanks in advance!

Kent

I believe it will be a Hyatt for Navigator's November 23rd cruise out of Miami.

The Hyatt Regency in Coral Gables was the included hotel on our cruise earlier this year, too. Nice hotel in an upscale area, but nowhere near the beach, the harbor or any of the more interesting areas of Miami. Check a map.

We took the credit instead and stayed in a boutique hotel in South Beach; two blocks from the sand and the art deco area and an easy walk to the park at the southernmost tip of Miami Beach where everybody who was anybody was out exercising themselves and their dogs as the boats sailed in and out through the channel. Way cool. Made us think of moving there….

Edited by DrHemlock