Another Alaska Cruise Pictoral Review

Again, I have enjoyed your photos and your running commentary. You do a great job.

So glad that everything out in your favour on your AA flight.

Don't know if I missed it, but what ship were you on?

We were on the Ooesterdam, Esme:D Our next cruise will be on the Amsterdam sailing from San Diego to Hawai'i in December, and I can barely wait:p

You will love the cruise to Hawaii - all those wonderful sea days where you can just sit back, relax and do nothing if you want. :) We've done it a couple of times.

Ahnalira, I always look forward to seeing and reading your photo journal of your cruises. This was was really great I felt like I totally relived our May 2004 Alaska Ooserdam. Wasn't that fresh Salmon every day WONDERFUL:p I just finished at work yesterday one of the most hectic month end close outs so today is quite a bit more relaxed here at work and after taking a lot of time and a good cup of Vanilla Creme coffee I was in heaven reading and looking at your pictures. Now I wish we did not have to wait till May of next year to go back to Alaska but at least we will be back on the Oosterdam in October.

Thanks again for sharing.

What incredible sunsets! Each night was different colors. We leave in less than two weeks for our first Alaska cruise. I loved seeing your pictures. I might have to spend my entire time walking around the deck if I eat like that every nigiht. Thanks for sharing.

Ahnalira,

Wow! Loved your pics (food pics - yay!) and the commentary. Funny, sweet and sincere.. all rolled into one. :)

I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks (Volendam). First cruise, first trip to Alaska. Thank you so much, for sharing this!

Bonnie

(BTW... I often drive by the Sorrento, but have never been inside. Thanks for the peek!)

Archived