Because nobody else will ever understand.

RubyGold

I know exactly how you feel. A couple of weeks ago we booked a b2b on the Triumph. An 11 day and a 10 day, 21 days 13 ports! I'm about to burst! After we book it, DH says, "Don't tell anybody."

So many people think we go on too many cruises. They make comments about it. I know they're jealous. They say cruising is too expensive. People here don't ever take a real vacation, have never seen the ocean. They just haven't lived and you can't convince them otherwise. Let's have a moment of silence for them...

We understand completely. We cruise once or twice a year and usually bring our grown children along on one one of them. My coworkers make snarky comments all the time. I have a 9 day land vacation booked and everyone says" your not cruising??? Oh my how will you stand it" People that haven't cruised just don't understand. They don't know what they are missing...but we do :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We did Bernard's Tour in St. Martin and it was awesome. They have a website and email address. Ask for the Mailman to be your guide. We have done a B2B , but never a B2B2B. Have fun!

Ditto. All the guides are great. Best tour and I have been to St. Martin at least 6 times. Bernards was great.

I'm stupidly excited right now.

It's wonderful to have Cruise Critic to discussing cruising all we wish without boring our friends and family at home. :D

Have you or has anyone started a Roll Call for each of the three of them yet?

Especially fun to chat with others on the same sailing as you!

LuLu

I'm so jealous, congratulatons!

My cruises are limited, no way would the boss allow me to take 2 week vacations, so that just put a big damper on my planning for next year, but that's okay, Carnival to the rescue, they have a sunday through sunday cruise, so I can do that one.

We are doing B2B on Breeze January 2016. Usually do not like big ships but thought we give this a try. We have 48 Carnival cruises behind us, but none on the Breeze. Looking forward to it. We always do B2B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wonderful thing about getting older is that as long as you and your husband decide on how you spend what you've worked hard for, you don't care what anyone else thinks.

Have a great time and take lots of pics!!

Ditto. All the guides are great. Best tour and I have been to St. Martin at least 6 times. Bernards was great.

Which tour did you take? DH doesn't care about shopping, we're on a 21 day cruise, who has room in their luggage to shop in each port? Besides we're water/beach people.

OP sorry to hijack, maybe you need same info?

I don't know the name of the tour. Sorry, but we went all around the island to many beautiful picture sites, spent a few hours at Orient Beach, went to Maho Beach for a drink and to see the planes, Marigot for a bit, through towns on both the French and Dutch sides.and lots more. The guide had a cooler with beer, soda and water for us. It was during Carnival so he went out of his way to show us stuff. He told us lots of history of the island.It was great and he got a well deserved big tip.