First Aft Wrap!

poohbear

I never book this early, but we want an aft wrap this time around, so I am pulling the plug and booking our cruise for June 2015. I was going to wait til we got back from our vacation this year, but I am to excited and decided I couldn't wait any longer.

Sunshine here we come!

I never book this early, but we want an aft wrap this time around, so I am pulling the plug and booking our cruise for June 2015. I was going to wait til we got back from our vacation this year, but I am to excited and decided I couldn't wait any longer.

Sunshine here we come!

We'll be on the sunshine the week before you with a big group and my husband's cousin got an aft wrap as well. It'll be their first cruise and I've warned them that they'll be spoiled forever! Enjoy it!

Sunshine here we come!

I hear ya! I saw one opened up the other day so we upgraded from our aft to aft wrap. So excited! Enjoy yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are leaving Sunday on the Magic in an aft cabin, not a wrap, but still. Our first time doing that. We will see.

If you enjoy your own balcony, you'll love the aft! It's worth the walk!

We have done aft wraps several times. When you have that enormous balcony, there's no need to fight the chair hogs for sun time. It is always sunny somewhere on the aft wrap balcony.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk