Radisson Port Canaveral Cruise Parking

Luvtoeat

I see that they have 2 different cruise deals. One includes breakfast and the other does not. Difference in price is $20.00. Not sure if the breakfast is worth $20.00. I would greatly appreciate any comments regarding their breakfast. We could probably grab some fast food for half of that. Last year we stayed at Comfort Inn & Suites which includes breakfast for about the same price as Radisson with no breakfast. I can't seem to find many reviews for Radisson, so not sure how nice it really is.

I see that they have 2 different cruise deals. One includes breakfast and the other does not. Difference in price is $20.00. Not sure if the breakfast is worth $20.00. I would greatly appreciate any comments regarding their breakfast. We could probably grab some fast food for half of that. Last year we stayed at Comfort Inn & Suites which includes breakfast for about the same price as Radisson with no breakfast. I can't seem to find many reviews for Radisson, so not sure how nice it really is.

I have stayed here twice before a cruise. But have never bought the package with the breakfast. There is a restaurant very close where you can get breakfast. There is also a McDonalds across the street and a Subway nearby.

The rooms can very. Some have been renovated and some have not. Both times I stayed there we had a renovated room. My son was there in January and had a non-renovated room. He said it definitely wasn't as nice. If it is for only 1 night I wouldn't worry.

The nice thing about the Radisson is the grounds and pool. It definitely had a great vibe and is a good way to start your vacation. The pool is very nice and there is a bar next to it where there is usually live music. We left our car there and had no trouble at all with the shuttle.

I have attached a few pictures so you can get a feel for the pool area and how close you are to the port.

Sharon

P1060529.jpg.1aecb340af2a56d1f5b981153546b932.jpg

P1060533.jpg.cd40bdf8f756cbe9c1b58e8a8dc79c79.jpg

P1060542.jpg.2318eafa4dead191d89cacdda39b0f53.jpg

852982053_0164-17-2010RadissonPool6a.jpg.2ba6f5f17ed7eba12a5ca40ad4fb903a.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I just want to verify that you self park your car and take the keys.

Yes, you drive your car to the parking area, you choose your parking place, and you take your keys. I also don't like places that want you to leave your keys with them.

They have a special parking area for cruisers. My husband takes the car there and then comes back to the lobby to catch the shuttle. This way when you get back from your cruise they drive through that parking area and drop you off near your car.

Sharon

We stayed at the Radisson in February. I don't think I would stay there again. We got the port shuttle, park and breakfast package. Breakfast was an additional $20 for the two of us. Cost of breakfast in the hotel without the package was $10 pp. I wasn't impressed with breakfast, though they did have an omelet station.

IMHO the hotel was rusty. The rooms were on outside corridors and they were dark and worn. The parking and shuttle were great!

This March I may use Country Inn even though it's more expensive.

Good luck!

Cheryl