21 June 2014: MSC Orchestra Baltic Sea Cruise from Kiel

Momkd

Couldn't find any roll call or messages for this cruise. Anyone interested in joining us (Party of 3, German/English & some French spoken) for one of the excursions? Also, anyone who's been on this cruise before is welcome to share their experiences. :)

mp3.apm@gmail.com

Hi there. I will be on Orchestra the sailing you mentioned. Which shore excursion did you want to share? I am a single male who only speaks English. Were you going to have the English language or German excursion?

Chuck

Why don't you head over to the Northern Europe/Baltics board and gather much needed info.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=192

I did a Baltic cruise (not on MSC) and it was the best cruise we have ever been on. I am a regular on the Baltics board, trying to give back for all the great info I received before I went. If there is anything I can help you with concerning the Baltics, let me know.

I understand you have booked a tour of St Petersburg with the ship, but if you listen to just one thing, get your money back, or just cancel the excursion and book with any one of the great private tour operators who work St Petersburg. We used a group called SPB Tours and they were just fantastic. They also do several of the other ports you will be stopping in. Really, this is the way to go, you will see more, at a lower rate and all tours are mostly 10- 14 people. If you can't get one together, they will find a group for you to join.

https://www.spb-tours.com/

Hope to see you over on the Baltics Board.

Cheers

Len

Edited by Giantfan13

Sorry you didn't enjoy your cruise on the Divina Len.

Your post is the second reference I've seen to drawn butter not being available, which is a complete mystery to me. Just to satisfy my curiosity what is it? clarified butter? Beurre Blanc? Ghee? Or something completely different? Maybe it wasn't available because they didn't understand what it was.

Sorry you didn't enjoy your cruise on the Divina Len.

Your post is the second reference I've seen to drawn butter not being available, which is a complete mystery to me. Just to satisfy my curiosity what is it? clarified butter? Beurre Blanc? Ghee? Or something completely different? Maybe it wasn't available because they didn't understand what it was.

I think you have me mixed up with some one else. We haven't sailed the Divina as of yet, but are booked on an August sailing.

Cheers

Len

Hi everyone, who hasn't booked their shore excursion to St. Petersburg on 26 June 2014 yet. There is seven of us now. If you want to join us please contact Alla tours.

Cheers,

Dan