Xpress Pass Question

Indy_Girl46

We are going on our 1st Celebrity Cruise in August. I have just done the online check in. There are 3 of us - myself, husband and 16 yr old son. However, it has just printed one Xpress Pass. Is that correct? We have always been with Royal Caribbean before and had a pass each. All of our names are on this pass but I just want to double check it's right. Many thanks.

It only printed out one as well for me (my husbands) but when I went back in there was option to print mine as well so I did.

To start with it only printed one out for my husband which was just for the onboard account. I then went to mine to print it and we are all on it. I went to the one then next to my husbands and when I opened it, it was the same as mine.

We are going on our 1st Celebrity Cruise in August. I have just done the online check in. There are 3 of us - myself, husband and 16 yr old son. However, it has just printed one Xpress Pass. Is that correct? We have always been with Royal Caribbean before and had a pass each. All of our names are on this pass but I just want to double check it's right. Many thanks.

We have never had more than one pass on Royal. As long as you only pay with one CC and put everything on one, you only get one Set Sail pass on Royal. When I check in, I just say I am paying for both of us, and then you only get one pass. Only line we get two regardless on how you pay is Princess.

We've been on RC 5 times and always had a set sail pass each - never all on one. At least we are sorted with Celebrity now and know that one pass is required.

Ok, not the norm for us. Never had more than one and we have done 16 on RC. Do you use list more than one CC for onboard charges ? That could explain it. If your the primary on this trip are you listed as paying for all the others onboard charges or just your own? That could be a factor as well as to why you get more than one.

I am happy now that it's ok - thanks to all your comments. Anyway, my name is the primary name, so any problems I'll go on my own :D. Only joking!

I realize your joking but a word to the wise. If you show up to the port alone with an Xpress pass that has all the names on it.... :eek: the joke would be on you as they would not let you sail!! :eek: :eek:

I am glad your all straightened out and I hope you and your family has a wonderful 1st Celebrity cruise. I know we did and look forward to going back.

Although it is not necessary, we always like to print a copy of the Xpress Pass for each person, in case we do not all board together.

It only takes a few seconds to print another copy.

If one person is returning a rental car, or wants to browse the shops at the pier or pick up some wine, the others can go ahead and board without needing to hang around waiting for him/her.

You can still board even without a copy of the Xpress pass, but having it with you helps to expedite the check-in process.