Big thanks to Royal

We recently had to cancel our August cruise on Navigator because my ex-wife lost custody of my daughter and my former step daughter due to the physical and emotional abuse of my former step daughter (I now have custody). My former step daughter (ex wife's daughter) had nowhere else to go and I didn't want her going to foster homes.

It was past final payment and we were going to be unable to take them with us so we had no choice but to cancel. We did not have cruise insurance but Royal gave us a complete refund (almost $4,000).

Just thought everyone should know. This is just another reason why I only cruise on Royal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Royal has always come through for us... and treated us more than fair! I'm so glad you were able to get a refund and I hope the children and your new family heal well... and you can cruise as a complete family soon.

That's excellent. It's great that Royal come up trumps with big things such as the situation you have described.

I hope everything has gone the best it can for you and worked out to be a long term solution. All the best and my kindest regards.

Just wanting to tell you that you are a wonderful dad and stepdad. You will be blessed in the end by the joy of raising these children. They are in a safer and better place now.

Thank you.

We are in the process of buying a larger house to accommodate the expanded family. LOL

Thank you.

We are in the process of buying a larger house to accommodate the expanded family. LOL

I'll tell you my little story. We down sized to a condo (luckily not a senior one) with 2 bedrooms and a finished walkout basement. We also had a large 3 row automobile that we traded in for a small convertible that I always wanted. Then my son comes to me and says he needs to leave his wife and take the 2 kids as she went down the wrong path. So here we are in a condo filled with the 5 of us and you know what it is better then we thought. We are blessed to be able to give our family a better place to be. Good luck to you and your growing family.