Oasis of the Seas inside corridors for inside cabins

Just got assigned a cabin on Deck 11. (11446) That's fine, BUT I noticed that it is located down an interior corridor, not opposite an outside cabin (in the regular corridors) but in a maze-like narrow passageway corridor running midship.

Has anyone been booked in such a cabin and are the corridors kind of scary in a claustrophobic kind of way?

Edited by ColoradoBelle

thanks!

Not worried about getting lost...or long walks to the FOOD (better to keep from gaining 10 lbs). Didn't like being at the dead end of those 'block section' inside corridors. But one of the ship deck diagrams offers hope: there may be a door or opening from the foreward elevators into the 'inside' maze. If so, our room would be on the corner: a wall blocking noise from the els, yet a quick step to/from the els. I can deal with that.

Oh...our return on the Celebrity Infinity. 14 days as opposed to 12 on Oasis. Same price....we were upgraded to a verandah outside stateroom....YAHOO.

Thanks Celebrity!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We had a cabin in this area on deck 9 on the Oasis and liked it so much that we chose a cabin in the same area, but on deck 8, when we cruised on Allure. The area is much more quiet than some decks, the area is near the elevators, and Central Park is very close--just down the steps or elevator. If you are in one of these cabins on deck 8, you can just walk to the elevator area, out the door on the right and go directly into Central Park! There was also a small room with computers for internet access near the entry to these cabins. It was great not to walk down LONG decks of cabins to traverse the ship. When we go on either of these ships again (sooner rather than later, I hope!) we will choose a cabin in this area again. I agree that being on the end of the row might be more noisy than in the middle of the cabin rows, though. :)