Help!!!!!

In less than 36 hours we'll be sailing and need some recommendations for Nassau. Been there too many time however haven't been to Blue Lagoon Island of Milia Hotel. Time is not a problem b/c we'll be there early morning and won't be leaving until midnight. So................. is it worth Blue Lagoon for the day or better all around to go to Milia? Atlantis is so over rated and have been there done that now for years. Not worth the time or $$$ just to walk into the lobby.

Any suggestions? Please Help :rolleyes:

I was in Nassau in April and me and my daughter went to Blue Lagoon Island, she swam with the dolphins, which was wonderful, but then we spent the entire afternoon on the beach, it is a beautiful place, and loved the ride to it, it is about 30 minutes from the dock, we really enjoyed it all, it was the highlights of our cruises, enjoy!!

I was in Nassau in April and me and my daughter went to Blue Lagoon Island, she swam with the dolphins, which was wonderful, but then we spent the entire afternoon on the beach, it is a beautiful place, and loved the ride to it, it is about 30 minutes from the dock, we really enjoyed it all, it was the highlights of our cruises, enjoy!!

Are you picked up right at the pier?

We are a family of 5, and also did Blue Lagoon last year. I would also say it was one of the highlights of the holiday. We didn't do the dolphin swim, but spent around 5 hours on the beach. Only complaint we were not there long enough.

Canadian Rockies /Alaskan cruise tour August 2014

Oasis of the Seas August 2013

Independence of the Seas August 2008